Based on the reviews, I thought this hotel would rank no higher than 3 stars and was pleasantly surprised. Yes, it is expensive both for the rooms and restaurant. However, its location made our short trip to Iguazu possible, and we loved our almost exclusive run of the falls in the morning. Really worth it. Our dinner and breakfast were also delicious and the service was impeccable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Immerse yourself in a natural sanctuary in the heart of the jungle, where the magnificent Iguazu Falls cascade in front of the Meliá Iguazu Resort & Spa. . Rest in a quiet and peaceful atmosphere, immersed in the mystical energy of the Paranaense jungle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Melia Hotels APAC, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Melia Iguazu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Iguazu Hotel Iguazu National Park
- Sheraton Iguazu Resort And Spa
- Sheraton Iguazu National Park
- Iguazu National Park Sheraton