Stayed for 2 nights with my wife to explicitly visit Iguazu falls. This location is unbeatable - it is the only hotel in the park (Argentinean side), is 3mins easy walk to the start of the trails and you can see the falls from the hotel! This means no wasting time at the park entrance and a chance to enjoy the falls without the crowds (of which there are many by late morning!).
Being a Sheraton it is competent across all aspects and the pool, spa, gym and concierge were particularly good.
However, we felt the hotel lacked a little sharpness (when compared with other Sheratons) and may be due to its privileged position in the park and a primarily tourist clientele on package tours, e.g. a room service order was particularly bland or internet connection was difficult from the room.
Having said that, if you are time short and are primarily visiting the falls, the Sheraton really can't be beat
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Immerse yourself in a natural sanctuary in the heart of the jungle, where the magnificent Iguazu Falls in front of the Meliá Iguazú. Rest in a quiet and peaceful atmosphere, immersed in the mystical energy of the Paranaense jungle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Melia Hotels APAC, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Melia Iguazu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Iguazu Hotel Iguazu National Park
- Sheraton Iguazu Resort And Spa
- Sheraton Iguazu National Park
- Iguazu National Park Sheraton