All reviews train station common areas big kitchen stay there again location is great two nights dulce de leche buenos aires hostel beds wifi terrasse backpackers pablo rooftop
Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

A very very good hostel. Its big but it still has a cozy atmosphere. Very good common area where its easy to meet other travelers. And talking about facilities, they have a big well equipped kitchen, a big screen to watch movies/football games on in the main area and a bar!
And a very nice staff working there and dont forget to eat with the hostel's own chef he makes amazing food! (dont miss empanadas nor asado!) big thanks to lucas, Pablo, aylen, esteban you guys are awesome!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

Me and my friend David arrived in pre check-in Tuesday..... No problems though... Aylen took fantastic care of us (She's always smiling, I don't know how that's possible ) All other staff were equally friendly and helpful, booking our mountain biking trip for us and even taking me to buy the jersey I wanted. Lots of activities are available and the location is superb. Suitable for both families looking for some quiet time and backpackers looking for good night life or vice versa even. Lastly fantastic bbq the night before I left. Can't say much more other than best hostel experience I have had in a couple of years of travelling....

The only regret I do have is I didn't have enough time to do the other activities there but it's good motivation for me to go back again.

Thanks Tomás, Aylen and gang for a great time.

Aindrias

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

We were only here a night but really enjoyed our stay. The man behind the desk (I feel bad that I’ve forgotten his name) was lovely and super helpful, telling us places to go and helping us with directions. He even booked the bus to Buenos Aries for us! Breakfast was good, a lot better than a lot of places we’ve stayed in. Aircon was an absolute bonus as it was 35 degrees the day we arrived!!

Stayed: December 2017
Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

I stayed at Aldea hostel for 2 weeks. The staff are all friendly and very helpful with anything inside or outside of the hostel. It's well situated in the middle of Córdoba with easy access to local attractions, nightlife, and public transport. The hostel itself is kept clean and tidy. I have to give a special mention to the chef, Esteban, for the amazing food that he prepares for the guests. The asado he made on one of my final nights there was the best I'd had in Argentina!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
lucaro, Manager at Aldea Hostel Cordoba, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2017

Thanks so much for your review, about the food we offer in Aldea, this is new! the Argentinan Asado is amazing, next time you may try the empanadas or the pizza party :)

Enjoy and came back to Aldea!

Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

Aldea is conveniently located in the old town at a walking distance from the market, the main square and the river. It's about a 20/30 minutes walk from the bus terminal and the train station.

The hostel itself is build around a half covered patio giving outside which can become a party place later in the evening. There's also a big kitchen and a rooftop terrasse. The rooms, beds and showers are average at best. And finally they serve a decent breakfast compared to South American standards.

All in all, the place has a lot of potential but is more party/social oriented and favours atmosphere over quality.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo

thanks so much for your comment, we are doing so many investments to improve our quality, we already put new locks on doors that works with cards like big hotels, no more key in Aldea :) This is very important for the security, we already have cameras 24 hours, we are also doing updates in our private rooms, right now we are putting tvs and air condition in all private rooms, as you mention we opened the bar and we offer food, we are also going to change all the furniture in the next months! the quality for us is something really important, thanks again!!