See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 November 2014

I stayed in Apart Hotel Via 51 for four nights. I was there for an academic event, but I took my last day to take a look to the city. The location is perfect: a few blocks away from the Cathedral (the most amazing building in the city) and the Plaza Malvinas, where you can find an amazing restaurant. The Hotel is walking distance of interesting places (comercial streets and restaurants). Nights were quiet and silent. The room was great, not luxury, but everything was in perfect condition. Beds and pillows are awesome. Don't forget to visit the solarium (6th floor), a perfect place to smoke and check a different view of the city skyline.
The staff was extremely friendly and helpful during my stay. The gave us (I was with my couple) nice directions to find interesting places, restaurants and other worth seeing locations.
I would definitively recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to La Plata.

Room Tip: Check the solarium in the 6th floor.
  • Stayed: October 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Sergio O
Reviewed 19 November 2013

We were in La Plata for a conference and spent five days at the Via 51. The hotel is located a few blocks from the cathedral. It seems fairly new; it is well maintained and very clean. My room, while not spacious, was fine for my needs. It had a small kitchenette with a toaster oven, not a microwave. Talk about roughing it! The continental breakfast was good and the staff courteous and helpful. All in all, a pleasant place to stay.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 October 2013

I left this booking till late due to Los Puma/ All Black ticket allocation. If I had booked much earlier, I would have searched more wider for a hotel in La Plata as there was nothing else avail on Sept 28th. However, for the one night, this hotel was suffice. Friendly staff, willing to help. Room was ok, bathroom a little outdated. Shower leaked around the floor near toilet i.e. no shower recess to stop water seeping on entire floor.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 February 2013

My boyfriend and I went to La Plata for the Christmas Holidays and we stayed at Via 51 for a week. It was a very pleasant experience. Great location! The decoration is very modern and the spaces are comfortable. It offers a good continental breakfast and the staff is nice and helpful. The unit appliances were great!

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank VMHF
Reviewed 3 May 2012 via mobile

We were only here one night, but we loved everything about via51. The rooms are perfectly decorated and very modern, exactly what we were looking for. We are in La Plata with a 14 year old, and he was really happy about the place. The rooms have a kitchen and a tv, and I even took a bath in the beautiful bathroom! I recommend this hotel for all ages, all year round.

• Stayed: May 2012