7 people are viewing this hotel
$149
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
$149
Destinia.com
$106
Hotels.com$149
Agoda.com$128
Priceline$141
2,514 results
All reviews palermo soho the hotel staff restaurant recommendations small hotel dinner reservations our honeymoon bars and restaurants pastries tango show excellent breakfast comfortable rooms visiting buenos aires argentina nightlife subway
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 January 2022

I visited the hotel for the second time with my Wife.
As a returning customer I was expecting a great experience and they the staff managed to exceed our expectation!
The hotel is located in the heart of Palermo, we love the design and rage facilities.
The power multiply is the hotel team - they were always their to serve and help us in any issue that we were looking for. Restaurants, shows, were to go etc…

Date of stay: January 2022
1  Thank elevi2
Reviewed 2 January 2022 via mobile

I am a travel agent who has traveled the world and has had many experiences in hotels. This hotel provided service above and beyond my expectations! The staff was incredible! Very attentive to our every need. They even stored our luggage for 2 days when we traveled to another part of the country! The location was great - walkable with lots of shops and restaurants nearby. The rooms were clean and comfortable. I would recommend this hotel to all of my high end clients. It is a great bang for the buck and worth every penny!

Date of stay: January 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Lisa S
Reviewed 1 May 2020

The Mine Hotel is located in an excellent area of Palermo. Just steps outside you can find charming shops, and all sorts of restaurants in an easy walking area.
The hotel itself is small , as was my room..however it was comfortable, clean and had all the amenities .
The breakfast rooms was bright and comfortable breakfast was great...in addition to the cold buffet , you could order hot food as well.
The lobby is small but there is a lounge area with sofas and many books for browsing or simply sitting and relaxing.
There is also a small pool area..I dipped my toe in and it was too chilly for me, but it is a nice touch and makes the hotel even more unique.
The staff was exceptional from the front desk to the cleaning crew.
All in all a great place to stay in Buenos Aires.

Date of stay: March 2020
3  Thank shelley b
Reviewed 10 April 2020 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel in the middle of March and it was simply fantastic. Not only is it perfectly located for the many bars and restaurants of Palermo, but it is also a very relaxing place to have a bit of downtime.

It is the staff which make this place great though. The reception desk were enormously helpful with recommendations and assistance, particularly as we were there during the beginning of the coronavirus crisis. The daily news sheet available for various nationalities was a lovely touch.

We will be returning to Buenos Aires in the future and will be aiming to stay at the Mine Boutique Hotel again. It really is that good!

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank tomrK6258GP
Reviewed 22 March 2020

We spent two full days and one night in Buenos Aires lodging at the Mine Hotel. The staff were incredible and gave us great information about the area. The hotel allowed us to use all the facilities for both days even though we were staying only one night. I highly recommend boutique style hotels and The Mine makes the top of the list, perfect stay.

Date of stay: February 2020