“A summer afternoon in the garden”

Croque Madame Museo Larreta
Ranked #527 of 6,297 Restaurants in Buenos Aires
Neighbourhood: Belgrano
Neighbourhood: Belgrano
Reviewed 28 November 2017

Well, if you like to have your brunch, lunch or dinner in the open air, you would like this place. Sitting outside in the shady garden under big trees, you will enjoy your meal, always well prepared with a french touch. The service is good and the quality excellent! And you have the possibility to visit before or after eating the annexed small Museum Larreta, presenting spanish art over the centuries. It's very interesting.

Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

It is a super cosy place and the food is good. You sit in the back yard or inside and the atmosphere is great, I have returned many times with or without kids.

Thank line lundsbakke... p
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Two friends and I met for dinner. Being a cool night we sat inside, enjoying the view of the beautiful garden. Service was excellent and we enjoyed our meals. We shared two seafood dishes and a salad, and the three dishes were fresh and tasty. The house wine was not bad either. I'm looking forward to sit in the garden next time.
For the ladies: Tuesday evening is ladies' night and they offer a free bottle of champagne and a 20% discount.

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

Today I moved from parelmo to this area and I wanted to visit this cafe since I found it about 3weeks before.
I took risotto with chicken.
Taste is not bad but a bit too salty for me.
One thing I would like to point out.
Why didn't they improve the toilet?
My apartment is 2 minutes from this restaurant. I do not mind. But if it is located a bit far from my apartment, I will not go with my wife.

Reviewed 24 July 2017

Whether you are interested in the Museum or not, Croque Madame is a great place to meet friends for tea or a quick bite. Their scones take a little bit to come out, but are SO worth the wait!