“Haute Cuisine in BA”

Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Palermo
Reviewed 6 May 2012

We went here on a recommendation from our concierge, requesting somewhere a little less steak-focused than the other places we'd eaten in BA. I ate beautiful seafood - and was impressed by the lovely presentation and exceptional quality of the food. Very much recommended.

Reviewed 1 May 2012 via mobile

This was one of the most delicious lunches I have ever had in Argentina. You must try the steak sandwich.

Reviewed 23 April 2012

Fancy interior, lovely open patio, food was tasty, sophisticated, cooked to perfection. We went there for dinner and drinks. We ordered pasta, tartare, risotto. Everything was delicious, and price was reasonable. Good experience!

Reviewed 15 April 2012

Looking the other reviews here, I thing I got extremely lucky. We simply got the most attentive waiter ever. There was such I long time we got a service like this.
He wasn't intrusive, and, at the same time, I didn't need to ask for anything (for the menu, for more water, etc.).
I think this made the whole difference.
The food was perfect (we had fish).

2  Thank Pedrofig2000
Reviewed 12 April 2012

NOt good enough for the price. We have eaten all over BA and this is the most expensive meal we have had and the food was only average. Bad experience. There was a 'cover' charge for the table and then a 'service' charge of 15%. Will never visit again!