“Very good Chinese food”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Dinner
Neighbourhood: Belgrano
Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

We went there and were pleasantly surprised, Cantonese rice was excellent, so was the pineapple pork and special award for chicken in a nest with almendras. Very tasty, we would definitely return and try more dishes.

Reviewed 28 January 2017 via mobile

This restaurant is very small and had a 15 minute wait. Though there was a wait, it was good. The fried rice was my favorite, but everything was good.

Reviewed 27 October 2016

Very nice place, nice ambience, always full of happy people, excellent service and food quality. Prices are very reasonable. I strongly recommend this place, either for dining in or take away.

Reviewed 24 October 2016

The 30 minutes waiting for a sunday lunch was worth, food is abundant served, excellent quality and reasonable prices. Attention very quick and kind. We enjoyed with our family an excellent meal. Is a must if you are arround.

Reviewed 17 June 2016 via mobile

Chinatown in Belgrano is a really awesome area to see, however, it is a must to eat at this restaurant. I came with my friend, and we both knew some Spanish but that did not become an issue ever. Typically there is a line waiting outside the door, and you just step inside and go up to the bar area and you will receive a number and added to the list. Once our number was called we were so excited to try some authentic Chinese.
AMAZING. Just amazing. I ordered rice with chicken, and my friend ordered chicken curry. We both split spring rolls and wontons and I think we found our new favorite Chinese spot here. We ate everything and I don't regret the Chinese food belly I now have lol. Service could be better, but there are only 2 servers for a packed place. I PROMISE it is worth it! (Prices are reasonable as well for the size of entrees!)