“Boat trip Tigre Delta”

Bonaventura Trips - Private Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: I offer special private tours. I do a Delta Experience, a different City Tours and a Ranch & Polo Day! In them you will feel part of an adventure!
Reviewed 8 October 2018

Tomas is a very nice guy, and his Delta boat tour is amazing. he does whatever you want and he knows a lot!! the environment is beautiful!!

Date of experience: September 2018
in 3 reviews
"visiting buenos aires"
"unique experience"

Reviewed 18 September 2018

My son's girlfriend and I got to spend two lovely days with Tomas last month. We did the full day City Tour and also the Full Day Delta Tour. Right from the first email communication, I knew that we were going to get along well. Tomas was very prompt with replying to my emails and was very helpful with suggesting what we should do on the two days of touring. We had already done a half tour City Tour which was included in our travel package, and Tomas kindly adapted his City Tour so that we didn't duplicate any of the sightseeing, which we very much appreciated. Tomas is very passionate about the history behind the City's Sights and he enjoys sharing all of his knowledge with anyone who will listen:) The Recoleta Cemetery was amazing! We could have spent the entire day there. We had a beautiful lunch at Don Julio, which is the #2 Restaurant in Buenos Aires. Tomas also explained about the amazing architecture of the buildings throughout the city. The following day we did the Delta Tour. We enjoyed our boat trip on the Delta. It was an interesting trip going through the rivers and streams. We saw some beautiful birdlife along the sandy beaches, including blue herons and ducks. We had another lovely lunch at the Gato Blanco. It's location is beautiful, you almost forget where you are...not far from such a large City. All in all, we had a truly wonderful two days with Tomas and would highly recommend that, if you are looking for a great day out with a very knowledgeable and very friendly person, who knows an incredible amount of information about Argentina, then Tomas is your man!

Date of experience: August 2018
1  Thank CHCHNZKiwi
Tomas H, Propietario at Bonaventura Trips - Private Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2018

Hi Mary!!
Thank you for hoy amazing words!! i
I really appreciate them!

Hope to see you in NZ someday!

Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

We did the Tigre Delta experience with Tomas. It was a fantastic day. We were picked up from the hotel and taken to Tigre for a tour of the town. We then took to the water for a wonderful and informative day. After lunch at Gato Blanco Tomas took us right into the smaller waterways past the various homes there. On the way back to the city we stopped by a great place for a drink right on the water with amazing views back to the city.
I cannot recommend Tomas highly enough for an entertaining and informative experience.

Date of experience: September 2018
1  Thank roz5

Hi Roz!!

Thank you a lot for your words!!

I value a lot both interest in our city and surrounding are as the Delta of Paraná!

Cheers!

Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

We really enjoyed the visit to La Boca and Caminito, mostly because we had a wonderful guide in Tomas. He talked to us about the history of the city and was very knowledgeable. His anecdotes were very entertaining and he really cared to ensure we enjoyed our day. We thoroughly recommend these tours, it was one of our best days in BA!

Date of experience: July 2018

Hi Mel !
Thank you for your kind words!

I love History and Nature, in this ocassion was manly about History, been Argentina's one quite
entertaining.

Best!

See more reviews
Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

Over the course of 3 months, I regularly used Tomas as my guide in Argentina. I toured the Recoletta Cemetary, the River Delta, Boca, and various other places in and around Buenos Aires. I repeatedly used Tomas because of his enjoyable character and his wealth of knowledge. I learned in one day with aromas what would take me two weeks of wandering around Buenos Aires to figure out. If you are aiming for a friendly guide who prides himself on his historical and contemporary knowledge of Buenos Aires and Argentina, then Tomas is a bullseye.

Date of experience: March 2018
1  Thank Wyatt C
Tomas H, Owner at Bonaventura Trips - Private Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2018

Thank you for your words Wyatt! We tour a lot, we seen a lot!

See you in another trip or if I pass by Texas.

Cheers! Saludos!