Lowest prices for your stay
$48
Free cancellation until 27/05/22
$56
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
FindHotel
$44
Free cancellation until 26/05/22
Priceline
Hotels.com$48
getaroom.com$64
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 December 2018

Despite some informality (The hotel is run by a sindicate) there are some good things to say. The rooms are very confortable and quiet, the beds are nice and the baths are huge with very goog equipment. After a hot/cold day you will be glad to be here. The breakfast a bit to simple, but enough. The less good things, the frontdesk service. I went there, the 3 clerks did not see or hear me ...because all of them were on telephones texting. I stood 1 minute in front of one of them and I spoke him, I told him I was exactly a minute in fron of him. It seemed not to like him! Another took my aim and made it.
One thing to do: take a walk around the Av. Corrientes and see, how is the real life of Buenos Aires. This is a middle, middle low-class neighborhood. Take a bit of care, but not to much!

Room tip: As placed on Corrientes Av. I recommend a higher room, besides they offer an interesting view of the neighborhood.
Date of stay: November 2018
Reviewed 4 April 2018

I had to stay for one night on business and I picked this place being across from the biggest shopping mall. First the positives: the front desk people at arrival and check out were so pleasant, that was a nice start to the stay. The menu for dinner also was in English so I understood it. In Argentina not many people speak English. For the negatives: the decor in the rooms is super old, rugs have wrinkles where they are loose, the sheets have little holes to show the wear and tear, old bathroom, and my AC every once in a while made a loud banging noise. The breakfast staff either did not speak English or just ignored me (it was a not so good buffet). The pool was not in use at the time. The area around it is like a dirty New York city. It is affordable, but I would rather spend a little more and get a nicer hotel.

Room tip: I have no idea, I was on the 4th floor, each floor has 4 rooms.
Date of stay: April 2018
4  Thank kkovacs6
Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

If you like to feel ignored, shower in cold water or live with useless WiFi this is the place for you. You can save your great expectations for another day. Here you will most likely feel disappointed all the time. There is a lot of better options in BA.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank AnneliN34
Reviewed 5 December 2017 via mobile

It is an old hotel, the towels and bed sheets was torn, damaged. It was not possible to use the pool, even in a sunny day because the pool is located in an area that was windy. It is expensive for what it offers. The breakfast has few options of salty food (only scrambled eggs). The bathroom was with a terrible smell when we arrived.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 20 September 2017

I stayed there with several other people as we were attending an event a few blocks away. I didn't get to go to the pool but my room was incredibly spacious and it had a terrace so that was nice. Simple and basic breakfast but the medialunas were great. I'd stay here again.

Date of stay: September 2017