See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

We had a bad experience in Lou Suites Esmeralda
Breakfast is not even close to what is expected from a 3 stars hotel
The hotel is also old and our room was noisy (close to the street)
But it's in a great location

Stayed: June 2017
Maria Rosa E, Gerente at Loi Suites Esmeralda, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2017

I want to thank you for the inconvenience of giving us your opinion. I am very sorry about your bad experience at the hotel. We are renovating the rooms and I would like to give you one of these in your next stay besides offering you an upgrade for not having met your expectations recently. Best regards,

Reviewed 21 April 2017

While the staff is kind, and the rooms are clean, after leaving the hotel they decided to charge me 400 USD for a chair that was broken before I visited the hotel room. I didn't even realize it was broken until a couple of weeks staying there. Not only was this inappropriate, it was a crazy amount. I suggested replacing it with a different chair (Mercadolibre has several similar ones for a few hundred pesos), but they refused on account of it being "specially made".

Stayed: January 2017
Juan Pablo M, Gerente at Loi Suites Esmeralda, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Thank you very much for giving us your opinion. We are glad to know that you liked the hotel and we took care of it as you deserve it. I regret what happened with the chair, but similar is not the same and we must keep the furniture combined. A great greeting, María Rosa Edo.

Reviewed 23 January 2017 via mobile

Nice clean room with plenty of space for children. Very simple breakfast.

We enjoyed the rest there before taking a connecting flight, we did not have to go out from the room for getting food or a drink which we appreciated since traveling with small children may be a tough job.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Juan Pablo M, Gerente at Loi Suites Esmeralda, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2017

Thank you very much for the comment. It is a pleasure to know that they liked the hotel and had a nice stay. We spread them again soon. A big greeting, María Rosa Edo.

Reviewed 22 September 2016

Well situated in fine part of town, the staff is friendly and helpful, but wait times at front desk can be long for assistance. Free wifi but need daily new log in code. Rooms are suites in the sense they have a burner, microwave and small fridge. Rooms modest and small spaces to get around. Someone in a wheelchair could not have gotten around in my room. Cleaned daily and well serviced. Breakfast has many options. Full facility non- smoking.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank frequentraveler13
Juan Pablo M, Gerente at Loi Suites Esmeralda, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2016

Dear Guest:
I would like to thank you for your comment. I am really happy to hear that you have had a comfortable stay in our hotel.
I look forward to welcoming you again as our guest.
Best regards!
María Rosa Edo

Reviewed 29 February 2016

Perfect location in Retiro area for exploring BA centre - between Plaza San Martin and Av 9 de Julio. Staff most helpful and spoke good english. Continental breakfast was ample and filling. Rooms need an update but fine for short stay in safe and quiet area.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
Juan Pablo M, Gerente at Loi Suites Esmeralda, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2016

Dear Elaine, Thanks for your comments I`m glad to know that your stay at Loi Suites Esmeralda was good. At the moment, we are remodeling the hotel to ensure the comfort of our guests. We are in the process to change the carpets for ceramic or wooden floting floors.
I look forward to welcoming you again as our guest.
María Rosa Edo