Lowest prices for your stay
$56
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
ZenHotels.com
Lol.travel
$51
View deal
Orbitz.com$62
FindHotel
Travelocity$62
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 March 2020

The rooms were very clean and nice. There was a good breakfast with lots of options. I stayed there twice. First time was a normal room but the second time I got a room with a nice large with a kitchen, and separate bedroom which was a surprise bonus. Great location.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank stacey g
Maria Agustina Villar, Revenue Management at Park Royal City Buenos Aires, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2020

Dear Guest
Thanks so much for your kind review.
We hope to see you back again soon
Regards
Patricio Harrington

Reviewed 20 January 2020 via mobile

Friendly average hotel. Room very good space wise, good air con, with an average standard of bathroom. Had a kitchenette but no pan or kettle to boil water. No tea or coffee. Small fridge. Excellent breakfast ! Location v good for exploring BAires.

2  Thank 2020SteffiG
parkroyalbuenosaires, Patricio Harrington - General Manager at Park Royal City Buenos Aires, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2020

Dear Steffi

Thank you very much for taking the time to upload your comments. It really helps to keep on improving.
We are very happy that you´ve liked the hotel. We sincerely hope to see you back soon...!
Kind Regards

Reviewed 14 January 2020

The hotel is genuine 2-3 star and their reception female staff require training in customer service in particular dealing with international guests.
On the check out it took me 45min instead of 5min and as a result I missed my taxi and had to pay cancellation fee as my driver couldn't wait 45min.
I have waited patiently for 15min at the check out when receptionist was explaining a guest various sights to visit in Buenos Aires.
Then it took 30min to pay my bill as they had connection problems and as the result and 5 attempts later my bank blocked my card. I had to use another card which also took few attempts.
It wouldn't bother me usually but during all these time receptionist insisted on paying cash, was very sarcastic and not apologetic at all!
I have been travelling around Brazil, Chile and Argentina for a month and didn't experience such bad customer service but hey its a 3 star hotel after all....

Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank 524elinam
parkroyalbuenosaires, General Manager at Park Royal City Buenos Aires, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2020

Dear Guest:

Thank you very much for taking the time to upload your comment.

First of all I would like to apologize If somehow our check out process was below your expectations.

I would like to say that, sometimes, debit / credit card operations might be a little bit more complicated than usual, and that is because of security measures between the banks and their clients.

On the other side, we will keep on working to improve our guest services standards.

Kind regards and good luck.

Patricio Harrington

Reviewed 25 November 2019

Comfortable room with good beds and a great shower. The staff were friendly and helpful, suggested a couple of places we might like and recommended the best way to get there. It is also in a great location for exploring Buenos Airies.

Date of stay: October 2019
3  Thank jazelig
parkroyalbuenosaires, Guest Relations Manager at Park Royal City Buenos Aires, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2019

Thank you very much!

We are happy to know you enjoyed your stay with us! We hope to see you back soon!

Best regards,
Agustina Villar
Reservations office

Reviewed 23 November 2019

a very warm welcome when you arrived, fluent in English. Room are quite big, clean with air conditioning. Breakfast at 1st floor with nice variety of food. Internet works everywhere, either in the elevator! lobby quite big to wait for your taxi. around the hotel, walking street, 4 blocks from Irish area and the shopping street

Date of stay: November 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
3  Thank Fab H

Thank you Fabrice!

We are happy to know you enjoyed your stay with us!
Hopefully we´ll see you back soon.

Best regads,