Hilton Buenos Aires
CasaSur Bellini Hotel(Buenos Aires)
US$ 195
US$ 148
  • Breakfast included
Melia Buenos Aires(Buenos Aires)
US$ 194
US$ 139
  • Restaurant
Hotel NH Buenos Aires Latino(Buenos Aires)(Great Value!)
US$ 106
US$ 73
  • Breakfast included
Duque Hotel Boutique & Spa(Buenos Aires)
US$ 156
US$ 99
  • Breakfast included
Broadway Hotel & Suites(Buenos Aires)(Great Value!)
US$ 107
US$ 73
US$ 647
US$ 528
  • Pool
NH Buenos Aires City(Buenos Aires)(Great Value!)
US$ 195
US$ 145
US$ 271
US$ 196
  • Breakfast included
Mine Hotel Boutique(Buenos Aires)
US$ 155
US$ 123
Priceline
US$ 154
US$ 122
Priceline
3,627 results
All reviewsthe executive loungepuerto maderodiamond membergreat hotelwalk in closetcocktail hourbeautiful lobbysafe areawithin walking distancecar servicebusiness tripfitness centerrooms are spaciousconcierge desklobby barmodern hotelrooftop pool
Reviewed 27 July 2012

Great location. Good sized rooms and great service. One of only few hotels in town that will take four persons in one room. Great buffet breakfast. Would definitivelly return. Great location inPuerto Madero with bars and restaurants nearby.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
HiltonGM, General Manager at Hilton Buenos Aires, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2012

Thank you for your comments about your stay in our hotel. Our location is indeed a great advantage, as it provides easy walking access to cafés, restaurants and other leisure activities. So glad you were able to experience our authentic Hilton hospitality. We would be happy to welcome you again on your next trip to Argentina.

Reviewed 26 July 2012

Fairly quick taxi ride from the downtown airport (AEP). Quick checkin - 1 AM - and upgraded to the Executive floor. Room was spacious and modern as was the entire hotel. Executive Room had a good selection for breakfast. We didn't like the coffee but they were able to make espressos, cappuccinos, etc. when requested. The Puerto Madero area was very walkable and safe. Great restaurants nearby, too.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple

I appreciate your comments about your stay with us, and I am happy you enjoyed our great location in Puerto Madero, close to many restaurants and cafés. Our Executive Lounge is indeed a special area to relax and enjoy great views, while taking advantage of our culinary specialties. I would be delighted to welcome you back to our hotel on your next trip.

Reviewed 23 July 2012

Stayed here for 2 nights on a business trip. Overall I really liked the hotel - a very comfortable home base for me during my first trip to Buenos Aires. Classic Hilton look and feel, and everyone i interacted with at the hotel spoke English. The room was large and clean, great shower water pressure and the tv channels were sufficient. Only issue I had - no room service - evidently they forgot to clean my room and apologized and compensated me by waiving my mini bar charges.

Wifi was expensive. Room service food was fine and delivery was prompt. Concierge was helpful.

If you're traveling to BA on business and like this location (5 minute walk to my meetings) - I would recommend this Hilton as a safe choice for business travelers.

• Stayed: July 2012

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. It’s great to know that you enjoyed our service and that our staff was helpful and able to make you feel comfortable. I'm glad you enjoyed our spacious rooms, each one furnished with its own walk-in closet. I look forward to welcoming you back to our property.

Reviewed 17 July 2012

The Hotel is in a good/safe area...the staff at the front desk, and bellman were especially helpful. If you are traveling with US$, the "official" exchange rate is 4.51....however due to high demand (and restricted supply) you may get anywhere from 5.0 to 5.5 in dealings...

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank keep0nm0ving

I appreciate your comments about your stay with us, and I am happy we were able to meet your expectations with our facilities, including our Front Desk as well as Bellman Services. We look forward to your next visit to our property.

Reviewed 12 July 2012

I was at this hotel for a four-day business meeting. The rooms are comfortable and roomy. Good desk space to work at, but the room was somewhat short on electrical outlets for all of your devices. Good internet access. The TV was a bit flaky, requiring the jiggling of the electrical cord to get it to work. The lobby is roomy, spacious, and has ample tables for a relaxed coffee or drink. The service is warm and hospitable. There is a gym/spa, which has plenty of machines. All in all, a very pleasant experience.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business

Thank you for the feedback and delighted to read you had a great stay with us. I'm glad you enjoyed our spacious rooms, each one furnished with its own walk-in closet, and with the newest in-room wireless access point technology. We look forward to your next visit to our property.