1,151 results
All reviewscentral locationgreat locationnice gymbus stoprooms are spacious and cleanstay there againfew minutes walktourist siteshigh floorrooms are greatroom servicewithin walking distancefree wifirestaurants and cafesroom was largebreakfast was includedcasa rosada
Reviewed 26 February 2017

Modern hotel located very close to the central obelisk. The only public seating is opposite the reception desk, and towards the front is a small bar area. The bedroom was spacious and clean. Comfortable large bed with plenty of hot water for the shower. The first night staying there we were leaving for onward travel before breakfast, but were provided with a snack breakfast in the bar area which was very welcome and more than adequate. The second visit we enjoyed both an evening meal and breakfast in the hotel. Evening meal was fine and the breakfast was good. The only negative aspect was that the bedroom was too hot and we could not get the air conditioning to work - but we did not ask for help with this although we would have done if we'd been staying longer.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 February 2017

I stayed here on business in October of 2016. I was brought in by a local Argentinian company for some contract work. When I arrived at the hotel, as usual, the front desk attendant informed me that the reservation was taken care of by the company, but they would need a credit card from me for incidental charges. No problem - this is how it happens every time with no error. I finished my stay, checked out, and paid my incidentals bill which was the equivalent of about $8 USD if I recall. Then without warning, IN DECEMBER, I get a charge on my credit card for over $1300. I contacted the hotel and Nh corporate office. They informed me that they failed to get payment from the company, so they charged the reservation to my card - 2 months after the fact. This is fraudulent to say the least. Will absolutely never stay at an NH property again.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Paul S
Reviewed 12 February 2017

Spacious room, friendly staff and wonderful breakfast, included in the price of the room. Close to many tourist attractions.

The hotel is very clean and the beds are very comfortable. In addition to the buffet breakfast, you may have eggs, bacon and sausages to order.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Juan E, Director General at Hotel NH Buenos Aires Latino, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2017

Dear lgsarro:
Thank you for taking the time of writing a review about your stay with us. It's very pleasant to know that you enjoyed it.

Also, I wanted to thank you for highlighting the friendliness of our staff, the size of our rooms and the comfort of our beds.

It will be really nice to have you again in the near future.

Regards,

Reviewed 9 February 2017

Staff nice and friendly, let us use an adapter left by another guest (though many accommodations we've stayed at provide adapters in the room or routinely loan them out). The room was a nice size and the layout was fine. There was a stocked mini-fridge, 28" flat screen TV, safe deposit box, AC, and heat.

Place generally seamy. The bathroom door wouldn't stay closed. The door to the room consistently stuck and was very difficult to open.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends
Juan E, Director General at Hotel NH Buenos Aires Latino, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2017

Dear Guest:

Thank you for writing a review about our hotel. The feedback os our guest is very important, since it allows us to detect the points to reinforce.

Im glad you highlight the friendliness of our staff. Regarding the doors, both bathroom and room, i will speak it with the maintenance staff to see what happened.

We hope to have you again soon.

Regards,

Reviewed 8 February 2017

This is a lovely hotel in a perfect location, just a block from the Obelisk. A nice touch was the charging station that did not require adapters!!! The room was spacious and clean! very comfortable bed. We highly recommend. Thank for you a wonderful visit!!

Stayed: January 2017

Dear Katherine:

Thank you for writing a review about our hotel. Im really glad you enjoyed your stay with us, and thank you for highlighting the size and cleanliness of our rooms.

We wish to have you again in the near future.

Warm regards,