Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$ 23
Lol.travelUS$ 26
Orbitz.comUS$ 23
TravelocityUS$ 23
eDreamsUS$ 26
HurbUS$ 42
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 June 2015 via mobile

We chose this hotel for our last two days in BA. I had higher expectations for a hotel, which is a 4* one (at least it says on their site & booking.com).

Check in is from 15:00 - we arrived earlier (13:05) and were told that we can get the room as soon as it's ready, so we decided to wait in the reception (it was a rainy day anyway and we needed a rest after 18 hour bus drive). Funny thing, that beside us there were 2 large families and they got their rooms way sooner than us, and we had to wait up until 15:20. Okay, gringo discrimination, slow housekeeping, whatever, let it be.

Our room was OK - no complaints neither to the design, nor to the comfort, but the bathroom really needed some maintenance.

Breakfast is way no 4* hotel - ham, cheese & bread with pastries. Juice, yoghurt & coffee/tea. That's it. This is pretty sad, as normally other hotels (yes, in Argentina, not in Europe) serve eggs for breakfast as well and, to be honest, we expected to get some. But oh well. Carbs for the win! :)

However, during the breakfast, considering to have another cup of coffee or not, the waiter asked us to leave because he needed table for others (even though we were still drinking yoghurt & juice and we saw people at other table literally sitting and playing with their phones).

So, overall my experience here cannot be rated higher, even though I am not a fan of leaving bad reviews, but in my opinion, this hotel could be chosen ONLY for a super promotion rate - we paid 1400ARS for two nights in a triple room and I believe this price is the max limit.

Date of stay: June 2015
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 April 2015 via mobile

Did not made this reservation myself. Saw it on the Internet and thought about location. Read a few reviews and asked for it. Reviews I read were not wrong. Staff is friendly and helpful but the property is ruin. Has been updated for the 1978 world cup a still looks like it. Very small rooms. Dated. Dirty corridors. Rooms are small but clean. Bathroom small not many amenities. With all the great choices in BA I should have done my homework. My fault.

Date of stay: April 2015
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 9 February 2014

Perfect location close to metro station and couple of blocks of Florida street. Friendly staff. Decent size room. Outdated bathroom with shampoo/conditioner included. Mini bar. Free wifi in rooms. Breakfast included with very limited selection.

Date of stay: February 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 29 January 2014

I definitely wouldn't recommend it to no one. We stayed at room 109, and last Saturday January 18th 2014, the air conditioner in our room wouldn't work. Believe it or not, at around 21:00 hs. It was about 38 degrees. Can you believe that the management did do anything about it not until the next day, lunchtime, disturbing our vacation. There wasn't a single apology from management or staff.

Room tip: I am sure there many more hotels in bs as better than this one.
Date of stay: January 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Dile D
Reviewed 29 November 2013

I was staying at the hotel. Definitely recommend for any trip, business or leausure. The personnel is very friendly, always ready to help. The location is very good, close to Florida Street, Plaza San Martin, Puerta Madera, English Tower and the Obelisco. Metro station is 2 minutes walk. For business purposes most offices are in 15-20 minutes' walk.

Room tip: I liked it better floor 6 facing the street