Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$ 23
Lol.travelUS$ 26
Orbitz.comUS$ 23
TravelocityUS$ 23
eDreamsUS$ 26
HurbUS$ 42
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 April 2015 via mobile

Did not made this reservation myself. Saw it on the Internet and thought about location. Read a few reviews and asked for it. Reviews I read were not wrong. Staff is friendly and helpful but the property is ruin. Has been updated for the 1978 world cup a still looks like it. Very small rooms. Dated. Dirty corridors. Rooms are small but clean. Bathroom small not many amenities. With all the great choices in BA I should have done my homework. My fault.

Date of stay: April 2015
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 9 February 2014

Perfect location close to metro station and couple of blocks of Florida street. Friendly staff. Decent size room. Outdated bathroom with shampoo/conditioner included. Mini bar. Free wifi in rooms. Breakfast included with very limited selection.

Date of stay: February 2014
Reviewed 29 January 2014

I definitely wouldn't recommend it to no one. We stayed at room 109, and last Saturday January 18th 2014, the air conditioner in our room wouldn't work. Believe it or not, at around 21:00 hs. It was about 38 degrees. Can you believe that the management did do anything about it not until the next day, lunchtime, disturbing our vacation. There wasn't a single apology from management or staff.

Room tip: I am sure there many more hotels in bs as better than this one.
Date of stay: January 2014
1  Thank Dile D
Reviewed 29 November 2013

I was staying at the hotel. Definitely recommend for any trip, business or leausure. The personnel is very friendly, always ready to help. The location is very good, close to Florida Street, Plaza San Martin, Puerta Madera, English Tower and the Obelisco. Metro station is 2 minutes walk. For business purposes most offices are in 15-20 minutes' walk.

Room tip: I liked it better floor 6 facing the street
Date of stay: October 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 22 November 2012

Enjoyed a two night stay which was very comfortable, with friendly service, a great buffet breakfast and our room although fairly small was very clean and had a lovely hot powerful shower. The area is in one of my favourite parts of the city and near to the hotel are bars and a convenience store which was very traditional and had a good selection of foodstuffs and general items. Very close to the main shopping area and metro San Martin. I stayed in the Sheltown near Plaza San Martin in Buenos Aires so I am not sure if the Hotel on the featured address and photo is the same one as there are more than one 525 Sheltown in Capital Federal.

Date of stay: October 2012