US$ 218
Hotel Madero(Buenos Aires)
US$ 204
US$ 169
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 240/night.

Etoile Hotel(Buenos Aires)
US$ 108
US$ 89
US$ 232
US$ 192
  • Breakfast included
NH Buenos Aires City(Buenos Aires)
US$ 108
US$ 74
BestDay.com
Savings alert! 44% below average rates

The price you found is 44% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 132/night.

Ibis Buenos Aires Congreso(Buenos Aires)(Great Value!)
US$ 69
US$ 45
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 55/night.

US$ 180
US$ 149
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 175/night.

US$ 318
US$ 263
  • Restaurant
Hotel NH Buenos Aires Latino(Buenos Aires)(Great Value!)
US$ 124
US$ 97
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 137/night.

Savoy Hotel(Buenos Aires)(Great Value!)
US$ 109
US$ 90
  • Room Service
1,176 results
All reviewsnights pre cruisepoor viewwifi worked finespoke englishfront desk staff was very helpfulreasonable sizetop floorexcellent locationfree wifidecent hotelrooms were very cleanplaza san martinin downtown buenos aireswalking distancecalle floridacentral locationbreakfast buffet
Reviewed 10 June 2018

I expected a better hotel based on the pictures I saw at Booking. the lobby looks good, but the room is very old, including towels and linens. TV has very few channels. Internet worked well in the room, but there is no wifi in the restaurant where the breakfast is served. Breakfast is ok. I had a bad experience at the reception. the clerk. He was nice but as he used my American Express, which has a chip, at the check-in he kept asking for me to enter my password. I tried 3 times then the card was blocked. In fact the machine was asking for the Security code printed on the card. He tried to help me and called the Amex service, but there was a time on hold. So he told me I could call it later from my room. At the check out I was charged for each attempt to call the toll-free by a different clerk. I had to be tough and waste some time and energy to get that amount removed from my bill.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 April 2018

The only positive thing about this hotel is the location. The amenities offered are not what they seem. The gym needs maintenance, there are no weights and the machines are held up with rope. The beds are filled with bedbugs. The team is unresponsive and the food is terrible.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 April 2018

We were given a voucher to spend the night at this hotel when our flight out of Buenos Aires was cancelled. I am going to guess that because we had an airline voucher we were given a lesser room on the darkest, most dingy floor of the hotel. I advise travelers to check their room before they accept the one assigned to them. Based on the photos on Trip Advisor, there are good rooms and terrible rooms. Beware. We had mixed experiences with the front desk - be very aware.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

Great location within walking distance of many tourist sights. Wifi worked fine in the room. Breakfast was average at best - way too much sweet stuff. Warm food was plain omelette, thinly sliced ham and fried potatoes (soggy, not crisp and warm not hot)

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 February 2018

Centrally located, traditional property with professional staff and convenient 24 hour front desk. Multi-lingual staff are very helpful. The hotel itself is let down by aging amenities.

I work in the property sector - this hotel has not seen a major refubishment in over 30 years. The peeling vinyl floor coverings in my room were at least 15 years old, and looked it. Tatty furniture and fittings, clean and properly maintained, but all past their use-by date. Maybe the hotel is a metaphor for the Argentinian economy?

Needs a new owner, or a capital raising by current owners, to refurbish the place.

Central location on edge of red light district, go out late and you will see dozens of hookers milling about.

We arrived by airport transfer bus, but hotel parking looked a bit tricky if you were to get a hire car.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends