See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 November 2010

I requested from the agency to reserve an "apart hotel" close to the place where I was scheduled to work during my last visit to Buenos Aires. I stayed (as a matter of fact I'm still here) at the Cabildo Suites for 8 days.... the worst 8 nights ever. To start with their definition of "apart" hotel is apparently very different from my definition. In my definition an "apart" hotel should have a small kitchnette, which of-course the room they gave me did not have. Furthermore they gave me a room with a connecting door to another room. That "door" is not sound proof at all... every single word spoken or activity done in the next door room was heard in my room as if it was taking place in my room. Need-less to say that many of those people staying at the next door room were quite noisy (including a VERY loud family whom apparently know only to shout and watch the TV at full volume). I requested to move me to a more assolated room (and there were those, including one just in front of mine), but instead of giving ME a more quiet room, those rooms were given every day to a new guest.

In short not recommended. Even though that the room was paid in full in advance, I was ready to move to another hotel if it was one available in the area.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank bemacol
Reviewed 13 May 2009

I stayed in Apart Hotel Cabildo on several occassions. Why?
Because I love Belgrano neighboorhood. It is a busy neighborhood. The subway is just
one block.

The price is very good indeed! Although I had to go to the reception and complained
about the curtain of the bathroom, they went and changed it.
The internet did not work well and they changed my room.
In october one of the two elevators was not working.

The room was double and very comfy for me. Although it was facing the street
but on the 6th floor I did not listen the noise of the street.
I do not like to be at the back.

As I know Belgrano well I enjoyed staying there and my local friends and relatives
came to join me for breakfast!

They do not serve dinner but there are many restaurants close.

• Stayed: October 2008, travelled solo
Reviewed 31 December 2008

Positives: The hotel is in an excellent location. My room faced the back street, so it was quiet.
Negatives: The cleaning staff has the habit of piling the used linen (large piles) on the emergency stairs, effectively blocking the exits in case of fire or any other emergency. This was the case every day I was there, and the piles were left for hours. The front desk personnel (unfriendly) were indifferent to my explanations on why it was a fire hazard (one of the responses I got: "you will have to write a letter to the management").

• Stayed: October 2008, travelled on business
2  Thank Togory
Reviewed 28 December 2008

My wife and I were booked in for two weeks because of medical tourism.
We found the rooms spacious and clean. (Sheets changed every day) The staff was friendly, extremely courteous and helpful. The breakfast was plentiful and the dining room overlooking Cabildo Avenida was clean and available all day.
We found the hotel location convenient to walk to the clinic we were using on Virrey del Pino and the Juramento Subte stop was great for getting around.
We enjoyed walking around the Belgrano neighborhood and ate at different, excellent restaurants every day.

• Stayed: December 2008, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 May 2008

The hotel is not at all like the pictures on their website. They claim to be a 4 star hotel; they're not even close-- I'd be hard pressed to give it 1 star. It's on a very busy and noisy street. The carpets and draperies were old and dirty and the rooms were very dark. As soon as I saw my room, I requested a room change. Since they said the only rooms available were more expensive, I had to pay the increase if I wanted a decent room. The beds were hard and lumpy and some of the lights in the hallways didn't work. Management promised to fix them but never did.
The free breakfast was coldcuts, hard rolls and watery orange juice.
The second floor of the hotel is a gym and health spa that is open to the public and people who are not guests of the hotel are free to roam the hallways. One morning, as I was leaving my room, a man ran toward me and tried to push me back into my room! Management denied that such a thing could happen. Needless to say, I checked out of there in a hurry.
Overall I would not reccomend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: November 2007, travelled on business