See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 January 2014

Due cancellation of our flight by Aerolineas Argentinas we were accommodated in this hotel. It is very modest, far away from all attraction in Buenos Aires, ar conditioning very loud and not working well and not clean. The night staff was not friendly and the breakfast very poor. There are lots of better options in Buenos Aires.

Room tip: Should try other option of hotel in Buenos Aires
Date of stay: January 2014
2  Thank RBRCuritiba
Reviewed 8 May 2013

My brother recommended the hotel, and I am glad that he did. The manager and the staff are very very friendly, and the rates are good. The room was comfortable, clean. Next time that I come down to Buenos Aires, I am going to stay here again. I was very very comfortable.

Date of stay: May 2013
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 23 November 2012

It is a typical 3-4* hotel. I think the owner do not care about the hotel. It is a bit boring location. The room are really very large, much larger than the others in BS AS. But it is already older, but not so so old than the average in BS AS. So it is very good 3* hotel, but a very bad 4* star hotel. IT IS A GARNI HOTEL! - they provide reataurant outside. Do not expect much and You will be surprised. Actually this hotel is largely used by Argenitas Airlines and they know it is cheap. If You are in the airport beside the hotel, be sure to take the organized transfer, beacause the locals taxis are very expensives. Metro is just beside, some 200m. For staying here for free it was really good - but not in other case....

Room tip: take the room 1102
Date of stay: November 2012
1  Thank Petr V
Reviewed 15 August 2012

Personally I found my stay exquisite. It is great if you are looking for a hotel in the Belgrano area it is located next to the center just one block from the subway, which for me was a great transportation medium. The Hotel itself is located in a very upscale area and very touristic.
As for the rooms they were large, comfortable and very clean. For what I experienced the front desk staff as well as all the staff members were kind.
The breakfast was great there is a large variety. Be sure to try the Dulce de Leche, which is an Argentinian delicacy!!
I strongly recommend this hotel to everyone.

Date of stay: July 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Denise r
Reviewed 26 September 2010

This hotel is not recommendable for tourists, because it is rather far from the centre.
The staff at the reception is speaking english, but they understand only if they want to do.
If you want to stay in Belgrano, it's one of the few hotels, who are not so expensive.
The rooms are large, but in some rooms the aircondition is not sufficient or very noisy.
The carpets should be exchanged urgently.
Breakfast is typical argentine, omelets can be ordered, the coffee is warmed up.
The free wifi didn't work in the rooms in 2009 and 2010; sometimes it worked in the small lobby.
We have been there, because our friendsare living around the corner. When we first visited them, they gave a present to the hotel to bid us welcome. The present never reached us, even if the hotel manager was asked (staff could not understand?).

Date of stay: March 2010