I have been staying at the Four Seasons in Buenos Aires for over six years and i still think it's one of the best urban, classic hotels in this part of the world. If you want great service, the feel of a boutique hotel with allmof the benefit s of well-trained, seasoned staff, great restaurants, and location this is the place for you.
There are certainly cooler hotels in town and you will see plenty of suits and ties if you stay over the week but that is still not enough to outweigh the benefits.
The brunch at the mansion in the back (if you want to indulge, get a room there and be ready to oay) on Sundays is great as is the pool.
The suites are worthwhile ic your budget allows it and use the concierge because they are very helpful and friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sophisticated High-rise Hotel incorporating an elegant turn-of-the-century French Mansion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Expedia, Prestigia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Buenos Aires reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Buenos Aires
- Four Seasons Buenos Aires
- Buenos Aires Four Seasons