5 people are viewing this hotel
$211
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
$174
Destinia.com
$106
Free cancellation until 13/07/22
InterContinental$211
Hotels.com$174
getaroom.com$219
1,670 results
All reviews san telmo excellent hotel concierge gym city ba puerto doorman neighborhood
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 April 2022 via mobile

If it wasn’t for location or cleanliness this hotel you can avoid. It is extremely old, the room probably has not been renovated since opening, all the furniture are scratched, only one small water per stay complimentary, no ‘nespresso’ machine in the room, extremely poor quality bathroom amenities which I believe a Holiday Inn express has much better. No slippers. No plugs by the bed, so if you want to charge your phone you need to do it by the desk or by the corridor. I think these are basic 5 star amenities that you expect especially from a brand such Intercontinental!! Disappointing

Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
Celina Vesprini, Owner at InterContinental Hotel Buenos Aires, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2022

Dear Guest,
Thank you for choosing InterContinental and for taking the time to provide feedback about your experience at InterContinental BUENOS AIRES.
I would like to start by apologizing to you for not meeting your expectations. We strive to make each stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible, and we will use your comments to coach our team in order to provide a better experience in the future.
Again, thank you for sharing your comments, and if I can be of assistance to you, please contact me directly. I will send you a private messaage.

Reviewed 9 April 2022 via mobile

Very clean rooms, excelent breakfast and super friendly staff. Free parking and lovely hotel. The experience was great. The room was comfortable and the bathroom big. It has a nice place to sit outside and enjoy a coffee. I would definitely return when I get the chance.

Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Carolina,
Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and that you feel you received great service. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. We will be sure to pass your kind words along to our staff.

Reviewed 5 April 2022

the staff is friendly and helpful which makes a home away from home the best feeling.
From check-in to concierge and the team at the restaurant at breakfast.

The room is spacious nice and clean. good choise

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Celina Vesprini, Owner at InterContinental Hotel Buenos Aires, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2022

Dear Guest,

Reviewed 29 March 2022

The hotel is placed just some few steps to the most outstanding places in the city: San Telmo, Plaza de Mayo, Puerto Madero. You have the metro and buses nearby, if you require go to more distant locations. Views from the top floors are supreme. You can see the river and the city in one sight. Everything fine! Security, customer service, food, cleaning, all superb!!! Please, give an award to the decorators. Rooms are unique, wonder colours and relaxing visual images, antiques lights and fine furniture. Deluxe places at low and reasonable fees.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Celina Vesprini, Owner at InterContinental Hotel Buenos Aires, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2022

Dear Diego,

Reviewed 29 March 2022

I asked for a taxi in the lobby area and after 15 minutes and seeing that other guests where taking taxi before me I asked again to the guys in the lobby finding out they just forgot about me and no one was looking for my taxi. I got so disappointed and just left on my own.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Celina Vesprini, Owner at InterContinental Hotel Buenos Aires, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2022

Dear Mr Armenta,
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at InterContinental BUENOS AIRES.
Again, thank you for choosing InterContinental.