3 people are viewing this hotel
InterContinental$211
Hotels.com$200
getaroom.com$218
1,665 results
All reviews san telmo excellent hotel concierge gym ba puerto doorman neighborhood
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 December 2021

We stayed for a week at the Intercontinental and the staff was phenomenal; always helpful, always friendly! The food was excellent and our room was spacious and clean.

Location was convenient, I walked everywhere from this hotel. If you go left (east) on Moreno street it will take you all the way to Puerto Madero. If you go right (west) it will to take you to the famous Avenida 9 de julio. I always took as minimal as possible in my walks just to be on the safe side. Do know that on the weekends many of the shops are closed so the walk is not as lively for the first couple of blocks.

The hotel also stored our bags for several days while we went to Iguazu and came back. Great people, great hotel!

Room tip: Rooms very widely, some rooms are basic on lower floors. We stay in 14th floor.
Date of stay: December 2021
Celina Vesprini, Owner at InterContinental Hotel Buenos Aires, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2022

Dear Diego,
Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and that you feel you received great service. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. We will be sure to pass your kind words along to our staff.

Reviewed 14 December 2021

Excelent activity with family, we really enjoyed the tents, decorating cookies, painting the map together. We had an incredible view of BA. The swimming pool was beautiful. Very clean. The restaurant a bit slow but room service with gluten frre options was delicious.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Geraldina,

Reviewed 7 December 2021

We went for a holiday weekend and the experience was magnificent as always. The calm, the great service and the cleanliness was excellent.
Just one thing to improve, they never filled our frigobar, just two water bottles the first day and that was all.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Celina Vesprini, Owner at InterContinental Hotel Buenos Aires, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2021

Dear Claudio,
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at InterContinental BUENOS AIRES.
Again, thank you for choosing InterContinental.

Reviewed 29 November 2021 via mobile

First, the positives: The location is close to everything! An easy walk to San Telmo. Palermo is a taxi/Uber but only costs US$3, so all easy.

The hotel is elegant and really well-appointed in all public areas. The food is great, too. Had a really great breakfast every morning, one awesome lunch and an amazing steak dinner.

My room was fantastic! What a view of this gorgeous city! There was a nice living room and a huge bedroom.

Extra bonus was the Boca Juniors, soccer superstar team, was also staying at the hotel. Oh, and the gym is super equipped!! The team took it over once while I was there, which was cool.

But the very best thing about this hotel is the staff. From the waitstaff in the restaurants to the doormen are all great. And most of all is Carlos at the front t desk, a man who’s in command and knowledgeable, as well as Ruben, the awesome concierge. Both were so super helpful!

The negatives? Not a single one. Loved this place. Would so love to stay here again.

Thank you for making me feel at home!

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Terry D
Celina Vesprini, Owner at InterContinental Hotel Buenos Aires, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2021

Dear Terry,
Thank you very much for your review. Is is great for us to know that you have enjoyed your stay with as as well as the service provided by our staff. We will share your kind words with the rest of the team.
Looking foward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Regards,

Reviewed 17 November 2021

I stayed with my partner for our 10 year anniversary this past weekend. I have only nice words for the staff and the hotel itself. The Reception / Concierge staff, super courteous, knowledgeable, polite, professional and kind. We got upgraded to a superior room with a beautiful city view, could not stop taking photos! Got complimentary mineral water and also a voucher for 2 champagne flutes as a courtesy for our anniversary, we added a dulce de leche cheesecake which was just AMAZING! The room was big, comfy, lovely decor, the bed and pillows, THE BEST, if I had mote time, I would have used one full day to stay in bed, that mattress and pillows would have been worth a lazy day 24hrs inside the bed lol. Enjoyed the terrace and seeing the contrast between the old convent walls and the modern hotel building. The terrace bar is nice, we had juices and a sandwich, and lovedddddd the quality of the cheese in the sandwich!
Covid protocols fully followed, I felt safer than at home! Everything, room, lounges, food areas, reception, etc, everythiiing super clean.
The shower pressure was really good, loved a nice shower with great water pressure after a long day. Swimming pool perfect size for some swimming training, gym, impeccable, the treadmill one of the latest types I´ve seen.
Dinner: what to say about dinner, I wish I could eat that food everyday! I had the salmon, the risotto, and the creme brulee. My partner the camembert and the veal stew. We enjoyed every dish soooo much, but I have to say I LOVED LOVED LOVED the risotto, I love food, I enjoy good food, and I am picky with food, this risotto made my day, my week and my month!!!! Congrats to the chef and his team!
Restaurant staff, super nice, professional, knowing every detail of the dishes, polite, great service!
Loved the big TV in the room, loved the furniture, classic, luxurious, big night tables, gorgeous desk, comfy armchair, and again, the beddddd the bedddd loved it so much!
The breakfast, so happy to see it was buffet service! Complete, quality, variety, loved the coffee. Servers amazing as everyone in the staff.
Check in and check out quick, contactless, excellent Reception staff!
As an hotelier myself, I love seeing good service, quality, good food, clean hotels, and beautiful decor, both in lounges and in the room.
Keep up the great job you are doing! Thanks for everything!! Vanesa Stubrin

2  Thank delfinacuario2000
Celina Vesprini, Owner at InterContinental Hotel Buenos Aires, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2021

Dear Vanesa,