“Amazing stay”

InterContinental Hotel Buenos Aires
Ranked #32 of 442 Hotels in Buenos Aires
Reviewed 12 April 2012

I stayed twice at this nice hotel. The first time, a problem happened, I would call refer to it as a techinical issue, but, the hotel staff were, and still are, seriously warm, welcoming, generous and there for you. Upon my second stay, things went from really good, to over exagerrated! I really enjoyed my time. The service is amazing, though the hotel is getting old, nonetheless, the management is superb. The staff is very very friendly, respectful and caring. The food in both the club lounge and the breakfast buffet is amazing.
I would recommend this hotel to my friends who would visit Buenos Aires.
Many and special thanks to the general manager Mr. Drenth, Ms. Silvia ath the guest relations for her great, grand, family warm treatment, and Mr. Marques at the Club desk.
All over, I am over satisfied with this hotel.
And to all others who I couldnt note their honourable names, thank you!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo
InterContinentalBsAs, Front Office Manager at InterContinental Hotel Buenos Aires, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2012

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you very much for your warm words. I will extend your comments to the rest of the areas involved. I am gald to know that you have enjoyed your facilities as well as the service provided by our staff.
Do not hesitate to contact me if you need any further assistance for your future reservations.
Looking foward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 5 April 2012

A luxury hotel in the heart of BA. Very close to San Telmo and to the most interesting sites of the city. The rooms are spacious and the staff is very efficient.

Room Tip: Try to get acces to the club level. The lounge is great for breakfast and afternoon cocktails.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
InterContinentalBsAs, Front Office Manager at InterContinental Hotel Buenos Aires, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2012

Dear Guest,
Thank you for selecting Hotel InterContinental Buenos Aires during your recent visit to our city.
I look forward to welcoming you back at the InterContinental Buenos Aires in the near future.

Reviewed 4 April 2012

Well located in the business district, but away from the new trendy Porto area.

Breakfast is expensive, so if you are a light eater just order a la carte.

Restaurants are good, especially the outdoor garden restaurant.

Have stayed here several times and would continue to do so on business trips. Would prefer the Porto area for vacations.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences at InterContinental Buenos Aires. Your opinion is very important to us. I am glad to know that you have enjoyed our facilities.

Reviewed 31 March 2012

I stayed here on business for a combined convention/sales meeting. This is a very nice hotel, well maintained and very helpful staff. The restaurant was very good and reasonably priced. Everything in the room worked as it should: Internet (wired and wireless), big screen TV, AC, refrigerator. I loved the shower head, one of those pie-plate size things that puts out lots of water. The huge bath sheets were cool too. The bed was just right.

Room Tip: I was on the tenth floor and it was quiet. I didn't hear any complaints from my fellow traveler...

Dear Guest,
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for having taken the time to share with us your experiences as a guest of our Hotel. I am very glad to know that you enjoyed our facilities and comfort as well as the service and assistance provided by our staff. It is only through your valuable comments that we can remain informed of our guests’ feelings.
Once again,thank you very much for your feedback and and we do look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 30 March 2012

My favorite hotel to stay while on business. Close to the financial district. Concierge staff are incredible. Good restaurant with nice wine list and bar staff are very friendly. Down side is not much around hotel. Taxi rides are very inexpensive and this hotel is a+

Dear Guest,

Thank yo very much for your feedback. I will extend your comments to our Concierge team.
I will be more than glad to assist you when your travel plans bring you back to Buenos Aires. Ki