Hotel Madero(Buenos Aires)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$ 200
US$ 161
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 196/night.

Sures Belgrano Suites(Buenos Aires)
US$ 106
  • Breakfast included
NH Buenos Aires City(Buenos Aires)(Great Value!)
US$ 125
US$ 102
  • Pool
Hilton Buenos Aires(Buenos Aires)
US$ 270
US$ 224
Etoile Hotel(Buenos Aires)
US$ 108
US$ 89
US$ 221
US$ 174
Priceline
Hotel NH Buenos Aires Latino(Buenos Aires)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 22/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$ 126
US$ 104
  • Breakfast included
Duque Hotel Boutique & Spa(Buenos Aires)
US$ 123
US$ 97
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 109/night.

US$ 144
US$ 120
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
All reviewsboutique hoteldouble sinksold world feelbeautiful recoletaexcellent propertyearly check in and late checkthe staff spoke excellent englishand free wi fiworked greatevery staff memberthe ac unitalvear palaceextra towelstree lined streetbreakfast was deliciousrecoleta districtworked perfectly
Reviewed 24 March 2018

I spent three nights at this property in March 2018 and generally, I was generally very happy with it. The rooms are large and the bed is very comfortable. The shower had very strong water pressure and overall the hotel room lacked nothing until you looked around for a fridge. There isn't one which can be a bit of a problem with people who have medication that needs to be kept chilled. No ice bucket and no apparent ice machine either. I suppose I could have gotten room service to bring something up but I do think that a fridge is a must have in an area that can have hot days. Housekeeping was patchy. They arrived really early on the first day and I was doing something and told them to just give the room the once over instead of coming back later. However, the next day, I got back to the hotel after 3 PM and my room still had not been done. About 9 PM, someone knocked on my door and wanted to know if I needed housekeeping done. They offered a chocolate.
Breakfast was average and someone needs to know how to cook toast.
Having said all that, I do think this hotel is a great place to stay. There appears to be trendy areas in Buenos Aires and that pushes the price up for no apparent benefit. This place provided a bit of a cosmopolitan feel to my stay given the local area. The front desk staff were mostly very accommodating and tried to make my stay as pleasant as possible. I won't be going back to Buenos Aires but if I did, I would be considering this place again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 March 2018

This is a great, old, classic hotel. Our room was delightful - well maintained with all the modern conveniences…and quiet. Alberto, the concierge, is terrific and made us feel very welcome. Plus he has great stories and is a vault of terrific restaurant tips. Eleo at the front desk is also first class. And we had great service from the breakfast buffet restaurant the two mornings we ate at the hotel.

Room Tip: request a suite on a higher floor. even the regular suites are spacious.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sojourner_xx
Reviewed 5 March 2018

This is the former French club of Buenos Aires and there's an air of history in every room. The front bar with its maps,pictures of Napoleon and Liberte Equalite Fraternite theme sets the scene.

It's true the rooms are not quite up to scratch, with no tea and coffee facilties and no fridge in one of the 2 rooms we stayed in. However it sort of makes up for the lack of modcons with its charm. Breakfast was great, we didn't end up eating the in the hotel restaurant.

Great location, reasonably priced , would certainly stay there again.

Room Tip: Get a room facing the street
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 March 2018

We have traveled extensively throughout the U.S. and Europe over the years and prefer boutique hotels. This was our first foray to South America.
Based on TripAdvisor reviews, we chose to stay at the Club Francis. We were not disappointed!
We arrived at EZE at 4:00 am and were met by a driver that the hotel arranged for.
We were driven to the hotel and upon arrival the bellman promptly took our luggage to our room. The room itself was large, clean and quiet. The bed was very comfortable.
The complimentary breakfast was adequate and accompanied by excellent service.
The front desk staff booked all our tours and gave us excellent advice on what to see and do in Buenos Aires.
Speaking of staff, I think this is the hotel’s greatest asset. Maid service was always completed by the time we returned. The extra towels we requested were always there.
There was someone there to open the hotel’s front door whenever we returned.
Of the staff, Fiona especially stood out, providing excellently service.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 March 2018

The hotel is nice, with an old world elegance. The rooms are up to date. It's location is only 3-4 blocks from Recoleta, so it is an easy walk, through nice neighborhood streets.The food service is very good, with an excellent breakfast. The front desk's coordination with house cleaning needs improvement. We stayed there twice, and both times had to wait for our rooms to be cleaned (we were not early arrivals). Both times we had arranged drivers through to hotel, so our arrival time was known at the front desk. With better management at the front desk, this could become an excellent hotel.

Room Tip: Higher floors reduce the street noise.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple