“Great Cappuccino”

Full City Coffee House
Ranked #4 of 293 Coffee & Tea in Buenos Aires
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Palermo
Description: Full City Coffee House is the place in Buenos Aires to enjoy 100% Colombian coffee as well as great food in a friendly environment. We roast our own varieties of Colombian coffees locally for a fresher bean and a quality cup and offer it in bags of 250g for you to enjoy it at home. Come and discover us.
Reviewed 4 May 2018 via mobile

We stopped here twice during our stay in Palermo. The coffee was so flavorful, the best we had in Buenos Aires. My son had the French Toast breakfast he said it was delicious, the omelette was good as was the breakfast sandwich. Customer service was friendly and prompt. We ordered second cappuccinos to get our fix for the day!!!

Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

I was walking on the streets looking for some place that serve good breakfast. Since today is a labor’s day most of places are closed. I found this place that looks very nice from outside. Waiters were very friendly and the price for the food was very fair. Nothing to speak out from bad or good. It was exactly what I was looking for.

Victoria A, Owner at Full City Coffee House, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2018

Hi Caio

May 1st we were one of the many places you passed that were closed for for Labor Day. I think you might have mistaken us for another place.

Regards

Victoria

Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

VERY friendly folks. The food was good, the coffee is tasty, Music had the right vibe and it’s located in a great part of town. The service was a touch slow but then again, I tend to be on the anxious side.

Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

Very nice cafe with an outdoor seating area. Brit-friendly with an English breakfast available at weekends. I can personally recommend the salmon salad and Tiramasu!

Reviewed 22 March 2018

Jet lagged and need a pick up. This is a great spot for you. Decor is hipster. Vibe is hipster. Wifi is free. Indoor and outdoor seating. Service was good and friendly.

I enjoyed my espresso. Cappuccino was also good. Despite rave reviews, I found the carrot cake much different than expected and not too my liking.