1,947 results
All reviews palermo hollywood terrace suite rooftop pool homemade yogurt wine tasting great boutique rooms are large rain shower restaurant staff excellent hotel sitting area mini bar breakfast was delicious our honeymoon front desk staff palermo area restaurants and bars
Reviewed 14 March 2018

This is a boutique hotel located in a nice neighborhood of the city. There are a lot of options for dining and shopping nearby. It also felt safe to walk even late at night. The hotel has a small and rather unimpressive lobby but the rooms are big, modern and well designed. The beds were comfortable and the quality of sleep was good. Breakfast was made to order and was delicious. I specially liked their breakfast yoghurt. They also had a free wine tasting which was a very nice touch and a good introduction to Argentinian wine.
The front staff were helpful and attentive. They were patient even with my rather demanding group of friends. I just wished they would smile more. That is the reason why I gave them four stars rather than five. Smiling would make the staff look a lot friendlier.
One caveat, the hotel is not centrally located. We were there for a conference at the Sheraton Hotel in the downtown area which was a good 20 minute cab ride from Fierro. Otherwise, the location is just perfect.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
EdwardHolloway, Director General at Fierro Hotel Buenos Aires, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind review and for staying with us at Fierro Hotel!

We are very happy to know that you enjoyed the vibrant Palermo neighborhood, as well as our carefully prepared UCO breakfast and complimentary wine tasting! We will take all of your observations into account and appreciate you sharing them with us.

We will continue to work hard in order to deliver top quality service and we look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel soon!

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

Great staff! Juan, Anna & Mark we’re full of recommendations that made our visit really special. Wonderful breakfast with Brazilian flair. Thanks to all at our new favorite Buenos Aires Hotel Fierro!
Ralph & Pam

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Ralph & Pam,

Thank you very much for your kind review and for staying with us at Fierro Hotel!

We are glad to know that we could help you with recommendations to make your trip special! Also, we are happy to know that you enjoyed our special UCO breakfast which we prepare with great care every morning.

Reviewed 9 March 2018

My wife and I stayed at the Fierro Hotel for three nights in February, and everything about our stay surpassed expectations. The neighborhood felt safe and was easy walking distance to the best Palermo cafes, bars, and restaurants, and to the hop on/hop off bus lines, which was an excellent way to learn and navigate the city. With a little more walking (we ran) you'll get to 3 Febrero park, which is huge (like Central Park huge) and has a beautiful rose garden.

If you can, book the Terrace Suite on the 8th (top) floor, especially if you are going for romance. It's a gorgeous room, which looks just like the pictures online. There's also a wrap around deck with hot tub (fillable by tap--works like a bath, then drains when you're done), lounge chairs, grill, and dining area. From the 8th floor there is much to see. We enjoyed the view from our deck which provided an aerial view of the lush outdoor dining lounge below and a good feel for the quiet neighborhood. No troubles sleeping in the super comfy king. Turn down service nightly with a chocolate always appreciated.

After the room, it's a toss up of who wins: breakfast or concierge service. We arrived far too early for check in and the concierge eagerly took care of handling our luggage (sometimes up and down stairs throughout the day depending on what we required from our suitcase) and offered us espresso and medialunas (sweet croissants) even though the kitchen had just closed. We had numerous requests before and during our stay with which various concierge staff happily assisted. Reservations, bus tickets, taxis, recommendations for tango, they even lent us money when the banks went on strike.

If I start talking about breakfast we'll be here all day. Suffice it to say everything was top-notch and freshly prepared in-house. Easily the best included breakfast I've ever had at a hotel. We also enjoyed a delicious dinner our first night at UCO, the in-house restaurant.

Finally, I highly recommend the complimentary wine tasting session. Our sommelier was very enthusiastic and knowledgeable about wine regions and the various soil characteristics in Argentina.

Our time in Buenos Aires was, dare I say, magical, and the Fierro Hotel played a large role in creating that for us.

Room tip: Choose the Terrace Suite for lovely city views and an outdoor soaking tub.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank thannimal

Dear Guest,

Thank you for such a generous, detailed review and for staying with us at Fierro Hotel!

As you very well noted, Palermo is a great neighborhood with many excellent dining spots, bars and transport access. We are pleased to know that you found it to your liking, and that you felt comfortable in the 8th floor terrace suite!

We are fortunate to be part of a hard working dedicated team that truly enjoys catering to every guests needs and it is very rewarding to know that we could contribute positively to your trip.

Also, we are very glad that you enjoyed our special UCO breakfast, cuisine and wine selection!

Reviewed 8 March 2018

The Fierro Hotel was perfect for us. We arrived and were met with friendly staff. A friend had left something for us that was delivered promptly. At checkout, we were looking for help with a bicycle tour and transportation, and the staff spent plenty of time with us, making perfect arrangements, and seeing that all was arranged. Our room was well-appointed and comfortable, with plenty of room. The location was central, and we cannot say enough good things about Fierro.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ken W
EdwardHolloway, General Manager at Fierro Hotel Buenos Aires, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind review and for staying with us at Fierro Hotel!

We are very happy to know that you felt welcome and well cared for by our dedicated staff. It also pleases us to know that you were comfortable in your room and that you found the location to your liking. Palermo is a great neighborhood with plenty of bars and restaurants, and great access to the rest of the city.

Reviewed 8 March 2018

Love, love, love this hotel. I chose it based on all the positive reviews and was not disappointed. I was travelling to BA for the first time, and as a solo woman who did not speak the language, I was looking for a staff that would help me navigate the city. Ahead of my stay I communicated with staff via whatsapp and they responded very promptly with suggestions on getting to the hotel from the airport... and even offered to arrange a taxi for me. I arrived off a morning flight and my room was not ready, but I had access to an area to shower and change my clothes, and they stored my bags. I was invited to use the lovely rooftop pool, but instead chose to go for a walk to the nearby weekend markets. The area is really safe to walk around in, and there are plenty restaurants close by.
My room was really big and super comfortable. The restaurant had a wonderful outdoor garden where I had many meals. My rate came with breakfast which was the best hotel breakfast ever.... Throughout my stay the staff were incredible helpful making suggestions on places to go, providing maps, negotiating rates for me on a taxi back to the airport... they even changed money for me when the ATMs had no local cash at the weekend. Throughout my stay the hotel had a very warm and inviting feel. It was always lovely and welcoming to come back to after a day out-and-about.. like coming home. Will definitely stay here again next time I am in BA.

Room tip: I had a lovely room overlooking the garden, in the back of the hotel. It was lovely and quiet.
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
EdwardHolloway, Director General at Fierro Hotel Buenos Aires, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your enthusiastic review and for staying with us at Fierro Hotel!

We are very happy to know that you felt welcome and well cared for during your stay. We are fortunate to be part of a hard working, dedicated team that truly cares about the wellbeing and comfort of every guest and it pleases us to know that you could count on us to assist you. We are also glad to know that you were able to enjoy the lovely outdoor garden and the cuisine we offer at UCO!

We will continue to put in a dedicated effort to deliver top quality service and we look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel soon!