Lowest prices for your stay
$95
View deal
Hotels.com
$95
View deal
Booking.com$112
Priceline$114
Orbitz.com$95
All reviews the breakfast area excellent location stayed here matias recoleta
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 December 2020

The room itself was very nice, very comfortable, exactly what I was looking at a very good price. The staff was outstanding, so friendly and helpful. It's been quite a while since I've encountered just excellent customer service. I will definitely stay in Bens Recoleta Park again and will enthusiastically recommend it to family and friends.

Date of stay: November 2020
Martin Merino, Director General at BENS - Recoleta Park, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2021

Dear Stan,

Thank you very much for your review.

We are very pleased to read your positive experience with us! We will pass along your comments to all the team!

We truly wish you the best for 2021! And of course we would love to receive you again.

Reviewed 2 December 2020

The staff is probably the best I have ever experienced; they are very helpful, you can see their smiles even they wear a mask! You can see their true passion for service, thank you Matias and all the team for being amazing. Great location, comfy rooms, great value. Cant wait to go back!

Date of stay: December 2020

Dear Glen,

Reviewed 23 February 2020 via mobile

My friend and I had a very nice and pleasant stay at this hotel! The room was big and clean. The breakfast was good. Most of all, the hotel personell was very kind, answered many question and helped us to get around in Buenos Aires.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Martin Merino, Otro at BENS - Recoleta Park, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2020

Dear Lars,

Thank you very much for your review.

We truly wish you the best for 2020! And of course we would love to receive you again.

Reviewed 20 February 2020

Our husband and I stayed here for the last part of our Argentina tour. They were happy to store our luggage while we went to Patagonia and the communication throughout the process was very easy especially with the use of WhatsApp. Every single person at the front desk had amazing service and went above and beyond to answer any questions. Location is also very convenient. Thank you for a lovely stay!

Dear Natsumi,

Reviewed 20 February 2020 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel for a week and had such a great time I didn’t want to leave... the front desk staff went above and beyond even before I arrived. Their English speaking skills were greatly appreciated since my Spanish is extremely limited... Angel assisted me in ensuring that an important package would arrive safely from the U.S., Cristian helped me to order food to be delivered one night, and the entire staff is so friendly and accommodating. Breakfast each morning was lovely, the rooms were spotless, newly renovated and made me feel like I was living in my very own apartment in Buenos Aires complete with a little kitchenette! The location is fabulous - very close to beautiful Recoleta, stores, restaurants, and all the other sights to be seen are just a short drive away. Muchas gracias, Recoleta Park for a truly wonderful stay!

Trip type: Travelled solo