“Way to go”

Rendez Vous Hotel Buenos Aires
Ranked #14 of 444 Hotels in Buenos Aires
Reviewed 21 February 2012

I think the Rendez-Vous is a safe bet when you want to stay in Palermo. First, its less expensive than other boutique hotels in the area. Second, the rooms have "style". Third, the staff is very helpful. And breakfast is in french style. So, when booking in Palermo, try this one first.

Room Tip: We took a basic room. It was fine but a bit small, so next time we'll upgrade.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank greggg

Reviewed 20 February 2012

We stayed at Rendez Vous Hotel at the end of Jenuary. The hotel is conveniently located about halfway between restaurants and bares and and Palermo viejo, about 10 minutes walk. The hotel is a elegant house build in 1904. Room was clean, with comfort cooling - very welcome. Bed was very comfortable. Other rooms were larger. Make sure you know the size of the room you are allocated. Frédéric and Soledad are a charming, friendly and helpful hosts. Breakfast in the “planta baja” is a relaxed occasion, and a great way to start the day. If you want a superb value, convenient place to stay in central Palermo in Buenos Aires, where you are not an anonymous guest, this is it. Would we stay again? Definitely, but in a larger room

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 February 2012

If we could give 6 Points we would do it. We enjoyed the stay and the Hotel so much. It was clean and the bed was comfortable. And the staff were more than nice and friendly, they helped with everything, if you need an Taxi a nice Bar a great steak Restaurant.....everytime again !

Room Tip: I think every rooms are Good!
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 February 2012

A great first impression of the hotel with a lovely welcome from Sandra on reception. Neither the room nor the hotel are huge, but more than adequate and extremely good value for the room price.

The Palermo district is a bit remote from the centre, but there are a number of good restaurants locally.

A reasonably priced, boutique hotel which exceeded our expectations and one which I would therefore recommend. Lovely staff and ambience.

Room Tip: Slight noise in rooms 11 & 12 as there is soft music in the bar area below. Music goes off mid e...
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 February 2012

I spent one night before a cruise at the Rendez Vous. It is a very nicely decorated hotel in a very beautiful building. I wasn't so in love with the neighborhood, which was pretty enough but a tad grittier than I had expected and not that much was open on the Sunday night that I was there. (I may have not given it a fair shot in my short time as well, and I am not sure you can do any better neighborhoodwise in BA)

The Rendez Vous has one feature, though, that sets it apart from all other hotels I have stayed in. The outdoor jacuzzi tub. OMG! (That's Oh My God for you non English speakers). I am patting myself on the back daily for haviing the foresight to know I would be horribly jet lagged, and treating myself for a measily $10 more to the balcony jacuzzi room. I just filled the tub towards the beginning of the stay and left it ready at all times to jump in--which I did. Buenos Aires is a great walking city, but you can walk for miles and miles, so your body will thank you profusely for caring. I left there so relaxed, it was as though I started the cruise early.

Every hotel should have outdoor jacuzzi tubs, but since the Rendez Vous is the only one that gets it, it gets my 5 stars for being so brilliant. I would mention the great breakfast, wonderful Rodriguo, nice other guests, and great design sense, but the jacuzzi tub is the star of this show. Check it out (except when I am there!)

Room Tip: Ask for jacuzzi room
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled solo