5 people are viewing this hotel
$166
Booking.com$224
Hotels.com$224
ZenHotels.com$271
All reviews m gallery park view nicest hotel recommend this hotel perfect stay bottled water dinner reservations breakfast was delicious very nice hotel front desk staff business trip diego alejandro gym pcr accor ba
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 December 2021 via mobile

Very nice hotel. Good location and good maintenance. Employees are very polite and helpful. We like the the decoration. Our king suite with park view was spacious and well equipped. A lot of storage space as well. Good breakfast in the nice lobby diner room. Strongly recommend this place. The gym is nice size for a hotel and the equipment are very good quality. The pool on rooftop is a little small. Sometimes they leave the place directly.

Date of stay: December 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank WuDamien
Paula Carracedo, Sales at Palladio Hotel Buenos Aires - MGallery, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2022

Dear WuDamien,

Greetings from Buenos Aires!

We are very happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for your review and for choosing Palladio Hotel Buenos Aires.

We hope to see you again on your next trip to Buenos Aires.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 20 November 2021

I was on a Business Trip and needed to find a hotel with good location in the middle of the city. The Palladio was just that. It also has a very very good restaurant, a great bar with great service, nice and spacious rooms. There was nothing which could have been better - and I Travel a lot :) Kudos

Date of stay: November 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Paula Carracedo, Ventas at Palladio Hotel Buenos Aires - MGallery, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2021

Dear Voyager00070827910,

Greetings from Buenos Aires!

Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful experience at the Palladio Hotel Buenos Aires. Thanks for your recommendation and for writing such nice things about us. We are very pleased that you enjoyed our location and appreciate the service provided by our staff.

On behalf of the entire team, thank you very much for your kind words and we look forward to welcome you back for another fantastic experience!

Reviewed 23 September 2021

Fantastic hotel in a great location. Extremely helpful staff and management. The room service menu and food is very good and very reasonably priced.
As I spent most of my time at the hotel I was very reliant on their restaurant and I was very happy with the quality of the food and the fact that they would accommodate special preferences. On the first night it was very late and I ordered almond milk with my meal and when they didn't have any from the store they actually made some for me fresh! It was such a lovely, unexpected gesture.
And nothing is a problem with the front desk staff. They were very helpful, even with specific or unusual requests.
I cannot recommend this hotel and its wonderful staff enough.

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Paula Carracedo, Sales at Palladio Hotel Buenos Aires - MGallery, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2021

Dear KimAust,

Greetings from Buenos Aires!

Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful experience at the Palladio Hotel Buenos Aires. We are very pleased that you enjoyed our location and appreciate the service provided by our staff. On behalf of the entire team, thank you very much for your kind words and we hope to welcome you back again the next time you visit Buenos Aires!

Reviewed 2 April 2021

Everything was outstanding, from the moment I checked in till I left after 5 nights in the hotel. I felt very safe with all the C-19 measures. Room was beautiful, clean and very convenient to both rest and work. Meals where superb. All the staff was incredible friendly, just to mention a few Karen, Juan and Catherine. Made me feel at home all the time and nowadays when travelling can be a bit more stressful that is makes a world of difference. Simply, I did not want to leave and looking forward to coming back !!

Date of stay: March 2021
1  Thank christianh720
Paula Carracedo, Ventas at Palladio Hotel Buenos Aires - MGallery, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2021

Dear christianh720,

Greetings from Buenos Aires!

Thank you for posting your review on TripAdvisor, everything we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience and your feedback is extremely valuable. Thank you for choosing us and for calling attention to the professionalism and attentiveness of our staff.

We hope to see you again soon.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 15 February 2021 via mobile

Hotel rooms are nicely decorated with a welcomed Nespresso coffee machine & some tea bags. The hotel seems brand new and clean. However the personnel at the evening check in definitively needs more training on how to make guests welcomed. Our check in took over 15 minutes, and we were the only ones at the line. Not a pleasant experience and not even an apology. The room that I got (and this should apply to all rooms ending with 04) was too small for the price with a back view. I asked a room with a view to the park and they told me these are rooms of another “category”, without even offering an upgrade. Next time I will stay at my regular hotel in Puerto Madero where I know feel welcomed.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank pablogux
Paula Carracedo, Ventas at Palladio Hotel Buenos Aires - MGallery, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2021

Dear Mr. pablogux,

Thank you for choosing Palladio Hotel for your stay in Buenos Aires. It’s always great to hear what guests think about their experiences, it helps us to improve upon the service we provide. First of all, we would like to offer you our most sincere apologies for your dissatisfaction regarding the room assigned; but please let me explain you that your reservation was made in a standard room, we failed not offering you a bigger room with view, being that most of our rooms, 80%, have 50m2, but we had no more Deluxe Suites with king bed available that day, we apologize for that.

Concerning your comment about the Front Desk, we apologize for the delay at the check in, our goal is to deliver the most memorable guest experience possible so I will share your comment with the appropriate managers.

Mr. pablogux, we hope you could give us a new opportunity to receive you in our Hotel in the future and balance this experience. Certainly, your comfort and satisfaction with our service is of outmost concern to us and we will positively commit our best efforts to enhance any new stay, in order to exceed your expectations and guarantee your satisfaction.

Please do not doubt to contact us for any further assistance or information we may provide. We remain at your entire disposal to receive your comments.