“Awsome hospitality in Palermo Soho”
Review of 06 Soho Suites

06 Soho Suites
Ranked #37 of 256 Buenos Aires B&B and Inns
Reviewed 13 June 2012

I can't say enough about Javier and Priscila's hospitality and Ester's services. I stayed there 2 times during my recent trip around Argentina. Norberto picked me up at the airport and gave me lots of very useful info before dropping me off. From the moment I went up the stairs, I felt like I was at home. Not only was the location great - 2 bocks from Plaza Serrano and 10 blocks from Plaza Italia (can take #55 bus if you don't want to walk that far) - but Ester was always on top of things with breakfast and impecable housekeeping. Javier and Priscila went way beyond the call of duty not to offer information and help with bookings, but as busy as they were, they kept a lookout for an important overnight delivery I was expecting. I will definitely stay there again when i return to Buenos Aires..

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 12 June 2012

I stayed at 06 Soho Stes on an off throughout the month of February 2012. By the end of the month I wanted to move in and never go home!
In addition to being in a grand old building in a lovely, safe part of town, the owners and staff were extraordinary. Always pleasant and helpful. Could help me translate, plan my day and store luggage. Fabulous restaurants and markets in walking distance. Shady tree-lined streets.
Rooms were so nice. High ceilings, balconies and crisp white sheets in all of them. They were even making improvements (TV upgrades, etc.) as I was leaving.
My friends who live in Arg. came to visit and said I found a gem. They said the price was amazing, too. You will be very happy here.

Room Tip: I stayed in all of them throughout the month and was happy with each one.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 April 2012

We loved our stay here for a week in January 2012. It's a great location, Palermo Soho was my favourite area of Buenos Aires, lots ot lovely cafes/restaurants and great for shopping.Priscilla is a great host, she was so welcoming and made sure we had everything we needed. She even got on the phone to book us flights to Iguaza Falls. Breakfast is good and the rooms are spotlessly clean. Airport transfers can be arranged and this is great, takes the stress out of travelling. I would definitely recommend staying here.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank CatDog10
Reviewed 28 January 2012

Stayed here for 6 nights in January of 2012. Transportation from the airport was great - and Javier and Priscilla were very welcoming and helpful throughout my stay. Rooms are a decent size with tall ceilings, balconies, cable tv, and air conditioning. Good amenities, but the white walls and minimalist design = very little character. Location is Perfect. Overall, a great experience and I would definitely recommend it, and stay here myself again.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 January 2012

We stayed at 06 soho suites for 5 nights at the start of our Argentina round trip and 2 nights at the end. Really felt like coming home. Palermo is definitely the best neighbourhood to stay and 06 soho suites is perfectly located and very close to La Cabrera, the restaurant with the best lomo we had in Argentina. Priscilla is a perfect host.
We look back at a great stay.
Monica y Sasja, Ollanda