Lowest prices for your stay
$136
$55
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
$136
Orbitz.com$136
Priceline$56
Etrip$137
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 March 2020

Sitting out on a balcony on a warm evening, enjoying a glass of wine, in February, is a supreme treat for Canadians! We were in Recoleta, steps away from restaurants, coffee shops, wine stores, & the best ice cream in town. We had an old fashioned lift, a supremely secure building, an apartment with 2 beds, a little kitchen, & a balcony! We felt like we were in Paris. I had booked Leonardo months ahead and confirmed weeks ago. Communication was always immediate & helpful. Even though I requested 'superior' & 'balcony', the price was still less than one of those big impersonal hotels. We were so pleased with ourselves for discovering this treasure.

Room tip: Request Superior & a balcony. You can also request the suite with a private pool!
Date of stay: February 2020
2  Thank evelynhazzard
Reviewed 13 January 2019 via mobile

Location just few steps from Avenida 9thJuly, older hotel, with older furniture, but room With private pool has a charm.:) Room is spacious, beds comfortable, kitchen and bathroom old. Space around pool is a little bit dirty, but it was maybe after the night storm. This accomodation doesnt offer breakfast, but breakfast cafe is one minute walking. There is also An old lift and night guide

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 28 August 2018

This is a great find- I have been to Buenos Aries with family 4 times this year and of all the places to stay, this was my favorite. Large sunny rooms, privacy,helpful staff. great location. This is a Apartment stay, so do not expect usual Hotel accommodations. However the kitchen comes in very handy.

Date of stay: August 2018
Reviewed 16 June 2018

The staff has been very accommodating for the month I've so far been here. The apartment is well complimented, upscale and sunny. The location I know well as I used to live 2 blocks over. Calle Libertad has 7 cafes within a block or so; laundry and pharmacy on the same block and a dry cleaner around the block. Prices are certainly higher than a long-term unfurnished lease, but very good when compared to hotels of equal accommodations.

Room tip: Ask about rooms with balconies or terrace, on the back side which is quieter.
Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 3 March 2018

Originally I had requested a single room but opted for the Departamento with a small pool. Federico was very acomodating allowing for an early check-in and we could even go into the room way before the 2:00 time. We also learned that for half of the full price we could get the room until the following day at 2:00 which made it easier for our late departure. The ladies who took over reception were not as helpful. AND they charged my credit card (I had specified paying cash) for the second day, with a full fee rather than the discount if you pay with cash. When calling their attention it was changed and they accepted my cash at the accorded amount.
The room was clean and a respite from the humidity of the summer. The pool was wonderful. Towels a bit old, but clean. The kitchen was complete and there are many places nearby to purchase either take out or groceries. There is a working elevator.
The desk will make reservations for radio taxi. The place is in a safe and agreeable neighborhood and within walking distance of many sites to visit. I would stay there again. And hope to!!!

Date of stay: February 2018