“Fantastic food”

Paru Inkas Sushi & Grill
Ranked #174 of 6,282 Restaurants in Buenos Aires
Price range: US$ 40 - US$ 60
Neighbourhood: Belgrano
Description: A subtle balance between novel ingredients from the Andes and the art and dedication of Japanese technique. In the trendiest side of Belgrano and very close to Palermo woods, with an easy access to downtown Buenos Aires and Recoleta.
Reviewed 15 June 2018

Restaurant was recommended by one of my friends. The food is fantastic and would certainly come again when I'm back in BA.

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

Visiting Buenos Aires for the first time for the Pan American Gymnastics competition. My very first day, I made reservations and visited Páru Inkas Sushi & Grill for my first meal in the country.
My 8:00 pm dinner arrival found me to be the first and only patron in the restaurant. This was not an issue for me as I was looking forward to the experience of a good sushi meal in Argentina. Would Páru be able to deliver???
Well, yes.......yes they did! I made it a salmon night ordering salmon sashimi for my appy and then the sesame salmon for my entree.
My poor Spanish speaking skills and the servers poor English speaking skills did not make them shy away from serving me. They continued to persevere over this hurdle giving me the best service .
The sashimi were nice, fresh, thick pieces of salmon. The sesame salmon was ordered medium and was a very tender, melt-in-your-mouth with a teriyaki sauce as a very enjoyable sauce. I took no veggies or side dishes to go with it. A Pinot Negri complimented my meal. I am not a red wine drinker but hearing so much about how great Argentinian wine is, I decided to go outside of my comfort zone. And I was not disappointed. I finished off my meal with the ‘volcano’. This was the suggestion of William the manager of Panu. He knew what he was talking about. I later learned that this was a new addition to the menu.
Being solo gave me the opportunity to people watch. The restaurant exploded between 9 and 10 at night.
I witnessed the very capable staff treating each table of customers in the same manner I received when I arrived at the restaurant. They spent time with each table taking their time to treat them as if they were their only customer without neglecting the rest of their clientele. A true art.
Not only does William expect his staff to treat their customers with respect but he also follows his own example. He runs a tight and respectful “business’ home.
I enjoyed my visit there. I enjoyed the staff. I loved the meal.

Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

Been again with family and friends. Warm welcome. Fast service. Very attentive.
Wonderful food and great advice when you are not sure what to order. Slightly expensive but not much comparing with other places same range. A place to visit to enjoy Peruvian food

Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

Paru is an Excellent Pervuvian-Japanise restaurant with excellent choices. Not only rolls, they offer excellent Grilled options.
This time we ordered Shrimps, rolls including Huancaina Roll and Sampler Desserts. Its not cheap as we paid ARS 1.300 per person but worth every peso. They have Vallet Parking and let you add the service tip to the credit card which is very convenient...
We will return soon.

Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

Peruvian Japanese fusion. Many are unaware that Peru has a large Japanese population. We didn't come for sushi but they comped us some due to some confusion about the order, possibly because they had trouble with my Mexican flavored Spanish. We had Peruvian ceviche and a number of seafood dishes such as shrimp on risotto, octopus, scallops etc. Everything was absolutely delicious and fresh.