Open today: 10:30 am - 3:30 pm

Book in advance
from
$110.00
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience AsadoAdventure
from $110.00
from $155.00
from $99.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 July 2022

The experience was one of our favorite parts of our two-week stay in Argentina. Frank is an excellent host, and the food was fantastic. We had such a lovely time walking around the city and learning more about the art and culture. Highly recommend!

Date of experience: June 2022
Frank A, Owner at AsadoAdventure, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2022

Hi Sarah! I am so glad that you enjoyed the asado experience and street art tour of Palermo Viejo. And I am also happy you enjoyed the food that you helped prepare. I hope you get a chance to make it at home now that I have sent you the recipes.

Reviewed 8 June 2022

This is THE best way to discover craft beer scene of Buenos Aires. Colegiales is full of great breweries and Frank knows them all. I definitely need to return to all those places for a few pints more someday.

Date of experience: April 2022
Frank A, Owner at AsadoAdventure, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2022

Thanks so much for sharing your review here. I enjoyed taking you to visit those brewpubs and trying great beer with you. I am so glad you enjoyed the tour.

Reviewed 7 June 2022

My best travel experiences nowadays usually revolve around discovering local craft beer breweries, and this tour was a great way to find some I would never have found otherwise, and Frank's knowledge about the local craft beer scene is second to none. Highly recommended!

Date of experience: February 2022

Thanks so much for the kind words, especially from someone who knows their way around beer as you do. I enjoyed showing you the local brewpubs and sharing some great beers with you, and I am so glad you enjoyed the experience as well.

Reviewed 6 June 2022 via mobile

Entertaining and informative craft beer tour. Not only the beers were great but also the selected spots we went..thanks a lot frank

Date of experience: March 2022

Thanks so much for the kind words and for taking the time to leave your comments here. I enjoyed showing you my favorite brewpubs in Colegiales, and I am happy that you also enjoyed this experience.

Reviewed 5 June 2022

A great tour. Lots of fun meeting new people and sampling the craft beer scene in Buenos Aires. Got stuck into some great food too as the tour was run by a really knowledgeable chap called Frank who has lived there for a long time . He really knows his stuff beer and food!

Date of experience: May 2022
Frank A, Owner at AsadoAdventure, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2022

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review! I really appreciate it and I also had a great time showing you around. I am glad you enjoyed the tour and the beer.