Open today: Closed

from $95.00
from $155.00
from $77.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 December 2021

The Craft Beer Adventure is a must-do tour if you're looking to experience great, local craft beer at some authentic, eclectic locals-only places. We hit the ground running, choosing to go on our tour pretty much immediately after we landed in Buenos Aires and we were so glad we did! Our tour guide Frank, was very accommodating to our needs and was an absolute pleasure to spend an evening with checking out the Colegiales neighborhood going over all manner of things - food, beer, art, Buenos Aires, history, travel. He is extremely knowledgeable and very easy and fun to talk to. Frank even sent us recommendations and pictures he took during our tour after! Everything about the tour was wonderful - the beers, the food, the breweries we visited - and after going on 4 different beer tours throughout Buenos Aires throughout our time there, I can easily say this one was our favorite (and probably the best!).

Date of experience: December 2021
Frank A, Owner at AsadoAdventure, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2021

Thank you so much for the great compliment! I didn’t even know there were that many other beer tours available. I had great fun showing you the various brew pubs. It was also an eye opener seeing just how much the pandemic changed these establishments. I am also grateful for your beer recommendation in Chicago, which I am planning on visiting tomorrow. Once again, thank you for taking the tour with me and for taking the time to leave these kind words.

Reviewed 24 December 2021 via mobile

We had great experience with Frank and Agusto - the guide. It was private tour, two of us, very flexible and relaxed. Interesting information, great food! Agusto's English is perfect too.
Frank is a very helpful person beyond the tour. Attentive and helped us with other things and reservations. We will be gladly recommending this tour to our friends who will go to Buenos Aires.

Date of experience: December 2021
Frank A, Owner at AsadoAdventure, responded to this reviewResponded 24 December 2021

Thank you so much for sharing your experience here! I am so glad you enjoyed your tour. I am also happy I could help you secure a Tango Show reservation even though while I was traveling myself. I only wish I could have been there to meet you in person.

Reviewed 30 June 2021

The tour was a great mix of food, history, and art. It is a perfect way to start getting a sample of all this neighborhood has to offer. Throughout the tour there is such vibrant street art, it is almost hard to take a bad picture. I was traveling with a Buenos Aires native, we all agreed that Frank may have found some of the best Choripan that Buenos Aires has to offer. This definitely created a very memorable experience on my trip to Argentina.

Date of experience: June 2021
Frank A, Owner at AsadoAdventure, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2021

Thanks for the kind words! It was a special treat to give you a tour after not having done this for over one year due to the lockdown. I'm so glad that you liked the choripan, and I could tell that it would be a standout for you.

Reviewed 18 February 2021

Like everyone else who can't wait to get back to real travel, we've all looked into "virtual tours? i don't know....online cooking.....maybe it could work, i don't know"
Well this is the perfect introduction into that world, and there is no better person to enter that world than with Frank.
Of all our travels, Frank has been by far my wife's favorite tour guide - as he's not just a guide or in this case instructor, but a friend you a haven't seen in years. The class is over before you know it because the whole time you're just chatting with him.
Now the class itself -
1. Super simple to make. Super Quick to make. You don't have to set aside tons of time to prep before or cook after.
2. Frank's set up is amazing. He is like a little cooking show with two cameras, one on him, one on the counter so you can always follow along. So there is no awkward "hang on, let me adjust my camera to show you..." and during the class checking up on how ours should be looking. Plus...it's actually a good recipe. As we've learned from Frank's asado tour and Craft Beer tour, we expect nothing but excellence from him.
3.This is the part that gets overlooked, but you have to know he has gallon jugs of this stuff all over his house, but at no point did he have that 'here we go again, making the same thing over and over' There was no cutting corners or sloppiness or blah anywhere.

So with all of this said, if you're looking to enter the world of virtual cooking classes, this is *the* tour to start with.
and i know if frank had a monthly cooking class get together, i know my wife would be the first one to sign up.

Date of experience: January 2021
Frank A, Owner at AsadoAdventure, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2021

Thank you so much for this amazing review! I'm so glad that she enjoyed the tour and that I got to chat with you a little bit as well. I'm also glad her chimichurri turned out great. What can I say? You have touched on everything that I tried to accomplish to make the tour as seamless and easy as possible. I do hope our paths cross again sometime!

Reviewed 21 January 2021

We did Frank's Food Tour in BA a couple of years ago and truly enjoyed meeting him and learning about his city. When I found out we could bring a taste of Argentina home via a virtual chimichurri class, I was in!

If you are looking to learn about Argentinean cuisine and try your hand at making an authentic Argentinean chimichurri to spice up your quarantine cuisine, this class is for you! Frank's recipe is simple and uses ingredients that you likely already have in your pantry at home. I have used the chimichurri on chorizo and eggs with plans to make it again so I can try it out on more things. It's that good. Frank is patient, informative, and a delight to chat with. Looking forward to doing his proper Asado Adventure Experience in BA when the world opens up again!

Date of experience: January 2021
Frank A, Owner at AsadoAdventure, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2021

Thank you so much for the kind words! I'm so grateful that you came back (virtually) to try this class out and that you enjoyed your chimichurri. I also look forward to seeing all of you back here in person one of these days.