Open today: 10:30 AM - 3:30 PM

from US$ 130.00
from US$ 70.00
from US$ 19.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 January 2021

We did Frank's Food Tour in BA a couple of years ago and truly enjoyed meeting him and learning about his city. When I found out we could bring a taste of Argentina home via a virtual chimichurri class, I was in!

If you are looking to learn about Argentinean cuisine and try your hand at making an authentic Argentinean chimichurri to spice up your quarantine cuisine, this class is for you! Frank's recipe is simple and uses ingredients that you likely already have in your pantry at home. I have used the chimichurri on chorizo and eggs with plans to make it again so I can try it out on more things. It's that good. Frank is patient, informative, and a delight to chat with. Looking forward to doing his proper Asado Adventure Experience in BA when the world opens up again!

Date of experience: January 2021
Frank A, Owner at AsadoAdventure, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2021

Thank you so much for the kind words! I'm so grateful that you came back (virtually) to try this class out and that you enjoyed your chimichurri. I also look forward to seeing all of you back here in person one of these days.

Reviewed 3 October 2020

This was an awesome experience. Frank is a great teacher who makes the experience fun and lively. The recipe is fantastic and I learned more than I thought I would. I have been in search of the perfect chimichurri recipe for several years and this is it!

Date of experience: October 2020
Frank A, Owner at AsadoAdventure, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2020

I'm so glad you enjoyed the session and that you liked the recipe! It's a big hit with all of my guests and I love that I send everyone out with a little bit of Argentina that they can recreate in their own homes.

Reviewed 27 July 2020

I lived in Buenos Aires for seven years and I have had a lot of different chimichurris. Frank's recipe is hands down the best. My husband and I took his virtual class and learned a number of great cooking tips. We have since made Frank's recipe twice and in two different ways (he includes three ways that depend somewhat on the amount of time you have before you plan to eat it). Even the quick version was delicious and I have a jar of Frank's chimichurri sitting on my kitchen counter right now, just soaking up flavor for the next time we grill. Excellent class. Highly recommended!

Date of experience: June 2020
Frank A, Owner at AsadoAdventure, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2020

Thanks for the great review! I'm so glad you enjoyed the short class and delighted that you love your chimichurri. I'm very grateful for you taking the class and sharing your comments.

Reviewed 3 July 2020

I learned so much with this class! Now I can bring the authentic taste of the Argentine asado home with me. Frank, the host, really took the time to answer all of our questions and I left the class knowing that I could do this at home without a problem.

2  Thank ginatravelstheworld1
Frank A, Owner at AsadoAdventure, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2020

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts on this streaming class! I'm glad you liked it and I hope you enjoy the many chimichurri's you're going to be making from now on.

Reviewed 2 July 2020 via mobile

Frank is very knowledgeable and easy to listen to and learn from. His class flowed very nicely, allowing our entire family to follow along and make our own chimichurri. We highly recommend this class.

Frank A, Owner at AsadoAdventure, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2020

Thanks for the nice words! I also had fun showing your family how to make your own chimichurri. It was a really nice treat seeing your daughter follow along making her own chimichurri in real time.