Open today: 10:30 AM - 3:30 PM

from US$ 130.00
from US$ 70.00
from US$ 19.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 January 2020 via mobile

Our group of 10 had an amazing day with Frank. From being welcomed into his stunning “hidden gem” of a home, to exploring the neighborhood, to sharing a delicious meal together - we loved it all. This was a perfect way to get to know Buenos Aires, Argentine culture and history, and most of all the range of food we could expect during our upcoming week in the country. Our teens were engaged and the adults were fascinated by Frank’s knowledge and stories. Definitely a great day for all-ages. And best of all, the food was simply amazing. Thanks again, Frank!

2  Thank saganama
Frank A, Owner at AsadoAdventure, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2020

Thank you so much for visiting with me! I loved it that your group not only didn't let me tell the teenagers what they were eating, but the teenagers themselves loved all of the food, they tried everything on the menu and some of the items were the first time they were trying. I loved seeing that happen before my eyes. It was a real treat hosting your family in my home.

Reviewed 12 January 2020

Frank is the ultimate host! We met at his house, which is lovely, and moved on to prepping some simple foods and then a fantastic street art tour. After many great sights, we visited a grocery and a wine shop. Frank has invested a lot of time in his research about the neighborhood and the murals. It enriches the experience. We came back to much food and good conversation. Highly recommended!

Date of experience: January 2020

Thank you so much for the very kind words. I'm so glad to hear that you liked everything from the food, to the street art, as well as the conversation! Thank you for spending the day with me eating, drinking, and exploring and for taking the time to share this review.

Reviewed 11 January 2020

An INCREDIBLE experience! If you are looking for a more personal and casual introduction into the world of Argentina life, Frank is the man! He will invite you into his home and for the next 3+ hours will tell you and show you the beautiful culture of his neighborhood in BA. Frank is the ultimate host. You will be fed extremely well and will leave feeling as though you spent the day with an 'old friend' who just introduced their world to you. Most definite, one of the highlights our our holiday in South America. You will be very glad you have this experience. If vacationing in BA this is the experience not to be missed!

Date of experience: January 2020
Frank A, Owner at AsadoAdventure, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2020

Thanks so much! I loved hosting you and the rest of the group that day. I'm glad to see you had as much fun as I did!

Reviewed 11 January 2020 via mobile

Delfina is awesome! You will be stuffed after the tour is over. Delfina is extremely friendly and the places that she takes you are fantastic. I highly recommend this tour. If you ask they will pick you up at your hotel.

2  Thank jarone0318

Thank you so much for taking this tour and letting everyone know just how great Delfina is on these tours. I do appreciate you mentioning that we also do private car transfers. Thank you so much for visiting with us and spending the day exploring, eating, and drinking with us.

Reviewed 9 January 2020

If you're going to take a food tour in Buenos Aires, this is the one to take. Our guide Delfina was fabulous and very knowledgeable. Frank, the owner, took more time than most before hand to know who we were and what we liked to eat/do. He also provided transportation to the Palermo neighborhood. We included the wine tastings, which was held in a cellar we never would have found. Added bonus: Delfina took photos of everything, which were later sent to us so we could download what we wanted. Truly an excellent experience.

Date of experience: December 2019

We would receive you again as well! Thanks for the very nice review. I'm so glad you trusted part of your vacation to us. I'm sure Delfina will be thrilled once I share this with her.