Open today: 10:30 AM - 3:30 PM

from US$ 130.00
from US$ 70.00
from US$ 19.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 January 2020

An INCREDIBLE experience! If you are looking for a more personal and casual introduction into the world of Argentina life, Frank is the man! He will invite you into his home and for the next 3+ hours will tell you and show you the beautiful culture of his neighborhood in BA. Frank is the ultimate host. You will be fed extremely well and will leave feeling as though you spent the day with an 'old friend' who just introduced their world to you. Most definite, one of the highlights our our holiday in South America. You will be very glad you have this experience. If vacationing in BA this is the experience not to be missed!

Date of experience: January 2020
Frank A, Owner at AsadoAdventure, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2020

Thanks so much! I loved hosting you and the rest of the group that day. I'm glad to see you had as much fun as I did!

Reviewed 11 January 2020 via mobile

Delfina is awesome! You will be stuffed after the tour is over. Delfina is extremely friendly and the places that she takes you are fantastic. I highly recommend this tour. If you ask they will pick you up at your hotel.

2  Thank jarone0318
Frank A, Owner at AsadoAdventure, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2020

Thank you so much for taking this tour and letting everyone know just how great Delfina is on these tours. I do appreciate you mentioning that we also do private car transfers. Thank you so much for visiting with us and spending the day exploring, eating, and drinking with us.

Reviewed 9 January 2020

If you're going to take a food tour in Buenos Aires, this is the one to take. Our guide Delfina was fabulous and very knowledgeable. Frank, the owner, took more time than most before hand to know who we were and what we liked to eat/do. He also provided transportation to the Palermo neighborhood. We included the wine tastings, which was held in a cellar we never would have found. Added bonus: Delfina took photos of everything, which were later sent to us so we could download what we wanted. Truly an excellent experience.

Date of experience: December 2019

We would receive you again as well! Thanks for the very nice review. I'm so glad you trusted part of your vacation to us. I'm sure Delfina will be thrilled once I share this with her.

Reviewed 6 January 2020

Great tour with Delphina. She has a great sense of humor and we had enjoyable conversation while learning about Palermo. A lot of food. I don't regret eating any of it. It was a lot of fun!

Date of experience: December 2019
Frank A, Owner at AsadoAdventure, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2020

Delfi also had great fun showing your group around and eating and drinking with you. Thank you for taking the time to leave these kind comments. I will be sure to let her know. I'm also glad we go to meet for just a few minutes at least.

Reviewed 6 January 2020

If you are looking for a great introduction to Palermo and would like to eat well, this is the day for you. He takes you on a personalized guided tour of the local street art, gathers food from local shops and cooks it with you. An immersive experience that is well worth your time.

Date of experience: December 2019

Thank you so much of not only taking the tour, but also sharing these nice words about your experience. I have a great time showing people what an authentic private asado is like as well as showing them around the neighborhood. I'm glad that you enjoyed your time with us.