Open today: 10:30 AM - 3:30 PM

from US$ 130.00
from US$ 70.00
from US$ 19.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 January 2020

Great tour with Delphina. She has a great sense of humor and we had enjoyable conversation while learning about Palermo. A lot of food. I don't regret eating any of it. It was a lot of fun!

Date of experience: December 2019
Frank A, Owner at AsadoAdventure, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2020

Delfi also had great fun showing your group around and eating and drinking with you. Thank you for taking the time to leave these kind comments. I will be sure to let her know. I'm also glad we go to meet for just a few minutes at least.

Reviewed 6 January 2020

If you are looking for a great introduction to Palermo and would like to eat well, this is the day for you. He takes you on a personalized guided tour of the local street art, gathers food from local shops and cooks it with you. An immersive experience that is well worth your time.

Date of experience: December 2019

Thank you so much of not only taking the tour, but also sharing these nice words about your experience. I have a great time showing people what an authentic private asado is like as well as showing them around the neighborhood. I'm glad that you enjoyed your time with us.

Reviewed 5 January 2020

It was a wonderful way for three families with teenagers to spend a rewarding and relaxing day in Palermo. Frank is a terrific guide to the tastes and traditions of the Argentine asado. Although I have visited BA a number of times, I learned a great deal and had a great time.

Date of experience: December 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and for the nice comments. I had a great time hosting your group and showing you around the neighborhood. It's great that I manage to surprise people that have already been to Argentina and actually know about asados as well. Thank you for trusting part of your vacation to me!

Reviewed 4 January 2020

We had a great day - lots to eat and an opportunity to explore the Palermo district. The tour is well planned and we enjoyed the walks between the various stops. I certainly understood more about the food and lifestyle in Buenos Aires after the tour.The photographs that Delphi took (better than mine) are placed on a link and are the perfect reminder of a great day.Highly recommended.

Date of experience: January 2020
2  Thank Go55

I'm so glad to hear that you liked the tour with Delfi as your guide. I will be sure to let her know of the kind words you left here for here. Thank you for choosing to tour with us and for trusting us with part of your vacation.

Reviewed 1 January 2020

This was a great experience for us - Frank and his team were very careful about our daughter's celiac disease - she is on a strict gluten-free diet, and they were careful about providing gluten-free options for her. The overall experience was terrific - a real asado in a regular home setting, along with a fun walk through the neighborhood with examples of local art and amenities. The food was super delicious, perfectly prepared and well matched with excellent Argentinian wines. Would totally recommend this to anyone who wants to feel like a Porteno for a day!

Date of experience: December 2019
Frank A, Owner at AsadoAdventure, responded to this reviewResponded 1 January 2020

Thank you for the kind words! I'm so glad you and your family liked the tour and got a chance to dine in a real private home. I'm also grateful and honored that you trusted part of your vacation to me. I enjoyed hosting you and showing you around the neighborhood.