Open today: 10:30 am - 3:30 pm

from $95.00
from $155.00
from $77.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 March 2017

Our "tour" with Frank was just great! It was very interesting visiting different culinary shops and we loved the information about the neighbor hood, including street art, along the way. The food at the asado was delicious. The beef steak was the best I've ever had! Highly recommend.

Date of experience: March 2017
Frank A, Owner at AsadoAdventure, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2017

Dear LOMOH,

I'm so glad you enjoyed the tour and the steak! I also had a great time showing off my neighborhood and sharing a wonderful afternoon of steak, wine, dessert and conversation al fresco. My grill master's ego is certainly getting a boost from all of the consistent praise he receives!

Reviewed 18 March 2017

My 3rd visit to Buenos Aires is just a one day-one night stop but felt like I lived there. I learned a lot not just about Asado but also about graffiti, mate, meat cuts, knife, wine and a lot more. Highly recommended!
Any questions I have, Frank and Agustin gladly answered. Well worth our time.
Thank you very much.

Date of experience: March 2017

Dear Nelia,

I'm so glad you enjoyed the tour. Agustin and I also enjoyed ourselves. Thank you for a lovely afternoon of conversation over wine and some fantastic food!

Reviewed 23 January 2017

If you want to know more about Asado - just go to AsadoAdventure. Asado is very popular in Argentina and you have a chance to find the answers to almost all your "whys". Brilliant house, perfect meet and amazing company to chat. Highly recommend!

Date of experience: January 2017

Dear Albuba,

Thank you so much for leaving such a nice review! We also had a great time enjoying your company over some fantastic food. I'm glad you felt comfortable in my home and we were able to satisfy your curiosity!

Reviewed 3 January 2017 via mobile

We had the privilege of being hosted by Frank for our entire day.

If you are looking for a "tourist food tour" type of activity, try one of the other commercial tourism companies. This is an inclusive, hands-on and educational cultural and culinary experience that provides a deeper understanding of Argentine asado traditions.

The tour started with a warm welcome into a beautiful home and an introduction to the day. We were educated on techniques for setting and lighting the coals in Frank's amazing Asado. A beatifully clean and purpose built work of structural art in the home courtyard garden.

Salad and condiment preparations were made in the stunning open plan kitchen, (under the instruction of our expert chef Max and Frank), then off we went on our food gathering walk through one of the most stunning areas of Palermo.

Frank's knowledge of what the area has to offer (including the street art talent) and his relationships with the local business made the morning shopping tour very special.

Back at the house after collecting our meat, bread & wine, we were shown how to create traditional and "contemporary Palermo" asado salads.

Appertisers and a Fernet y Cola started the degustation, followed by an expertly cooked selection of fresh, premium meats, salads and amazing Argentine red wine.

Frank is a very relaxed and affable host, with great wit and knowledge, creating a great afternoon of laughs and good conversation.

Our meal was completed with a fantastic local variation to the famous Yerba Maté, with more than enough of the afternoon left to stroll around the Palermo boutique shops and craft beer bars.

Frank's Asado Adventure is definitely a highlight of our South American holiday.

Date of experience: January 2017
1  Thank Julian R
Reviewed 28 December 2016 via mobile

What an amazing experience this was. Please do yourself a favour and make this one of the first things you do when visiting BA. Frank and his team made us feel so welcome and we learnt a lot about the neighborhood as well as the Argentinian way of preparing food. We came as visitors and left as friends.

Date of experience: December 2016
1  Thank Liezel R
Frank A, Owner at AsadoAdventure, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2016

Dear Liezel, thank you so much for the kind words and even more so for choosing to tour with us. We also had a great time and you were perfect guests! I got to share some of your anecdotes about living in South Africa with my own family. Like you said, it was like having lunch with a group of friends.