“An oasis of genuine South American dining”
Review of Status

Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Montserrat
Reviewed 9 February 2017

With a whiff of mildew and a simple environment, we were served divine ceviche and fried shellfish as well as two sumptuous pisco sours. Great service by lovely people and no other tourists as far as we could see! Great place!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 12 January 2017 via mobile

I ordered ceviche having seen a great review here and I agree. This is a lovely informal / family & friends place. Quick service. Limited wine if ordered by the glass - otherwise I would have given 5*s. Cash only. I paid $300 (Argentinian pesos). Good value.

Reviewed 14 November 2016 via mobile

We have eaten here twice and the food is excellent. The hot saice is nice hot and tje fried seafood is fantastic. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 16 May 2016

I've eaten here three times in one week--once by myself and then twice when locals said they were taking me somewhere special and guess where we ended up ! This is Peruvian and it is just delicious--I dont eat meat , only fish, and all three fish dishes I had were perfect--the ceviche is fantastic and fresh, the fish soup is rich enough for two and comes with rice--its almost like a bouilliabse--and I also had a very nice grilled fish. Bonus: they serve this wonderful dipping sauce that has some bite to it, which I was thankful for because here in Argentina they dont seem to really like spicy food. Not expensive, simple nice room, attentive service, wine.

Reviewed 28 July 2015 via mobile

Tuesday late lunch. Big portions of well made food. Service attentive. Good value. Decor rather tired. Would go again.