“great Peruvian food”

Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Montserrat
Reviewed 14 November 2016 via mobile

We have eaten here twice and the food is excellent. The hot saice is nice hot and tje fried seafood is fantastic. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 16 May 2016

I've eaten here three times in one week--once by myself and then twice when locals said they were taking me somewhere special and guess where we ended up ! This is Peruvian and it is just delicious--I dont eat meat , only fish, and all three fish dishes I had were perfect--the ceviche is fantastic and fresh, the fish soup is rich enough for two and comes with rice--its almost like a bouilliabse--and I also had a very nice grilled fish. Bonus: they serve this wonderful dipping sauce that has some bite to it, which I was thankful for because here in Argentina they dont seem to really like spicy food. Not expensive, simple nice room, attentive service, wine.

Reviewed 28 July 2015 via mobile

Tuesday late lunch. Big portions of well made food. Service attentive. Good value. Decor rather tired. Would go again.

Reviewed 19 June 2015 via mobile

i was really wanting to try a peruvian dinner & this restaurant caught my eye on my last night in Argentina... arroz chaufa de mariscos summed up my evening (a mountain of rice filled with huge shrimps & other seafood). waiters are also attentive, the place isnt that big but u will see the chairs filled with people from different countries. must be really a popular one. highly recommended!

Reviewed 6 March 2015

This restaurant is close to Plaza del Congreso, small, a family run business, quite unfriendly and impersonal. We decided to go there to try something different in BA, but it was a completely waste of time.
Unwelcomed and with some dirty chairs, we just wanted it to be over.
Food is just average but price is very reasonable.
The fried squids were seared and the ceviche was good.
Won't return.