“Awesome Vietnamese!”

Miss Saigon
Ranked #10 of 52 Restaurants in Marana
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 30 November 2016

I was shocked to find that Tucson had such a great Vietnamese place, and not too far away from my hotel and the freeway to boot! Delicious pho and great service!

Reviewed 28 November 2016

We had a party of 11. I called 15 minutes ahead and they had the table set up when we arrived. The service was good, the food very good too. Since they were busy and we had a large party, the food took longer to arrive. All were happy with their choices.

Reviewed 21 October 2016

We go to Miss Saigon several times a year. It is easy to find just off INA ROAD at I10, Miss Saigon offers a wide range of not only Vietnamese but also Thai cooking. Our favorites are the PHA (absloutely delicious wiht plentiful beef in the broth amongst the great paper thin noodles), the hot and sour soup is among the best we've had EVER, the spring rolls are a great mix of vegetables lightly fried into the traditional roll. Lunch portions are significant. The pad thai and curray dishes are excellent, and of course the traditional vietnamese rice noodles with both meat and vegetables.
There is a full bar
Plentiful parking in front and around the restauarant.
Service is friendly and helpful with the sizable menu and its myriad of choices.

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

What a sad time. Went here so excited that a Vietnamese restaurant opened nearby. Everything was a disappointment. My sweetie had a pork bun (a Vietnamese noodle & veggie salad) (which btw made her immediately deathly ill - rotted pork I guess) and I ordered a bun with "grilled" catfish. The catfish came deep fat fried. I politely pointed this out only to be told that they "grill it first". ????. Moreover both buns had very few veggies. We actually ordered the side plate that comes with pho to spruce it up some. Towards the end of my meal, the manager went and brought me back a plain filet seasoned with salt only. Plain and white. I dressed it myself with a few sprigs of cilantro and leftover sauce. Interesting. The only thing I can say is I'm afraid to try it again.

1  Thank Tundrachoochoo
Reviewed 21 August 2016

Because our usual restaurant in the area was full, my wife and I decided to try Vietnamese food at this restaurant. The staff were very friendly [especially the waiter]. We ordered a spicy Mongolian type dish with beef, chicken and shrimp on crispy noodles. The food was to our taste buds and came very quickly after ordering. A side of jasmine rice accompanied the dish. Lots of food and we took home enough for another meal for the both of us. My wife ordered one glass of wine which was an excellent Cabernet Sauvignon with a generous pour. With tip and tax the meal was less than $45.00.

Been to Miss Saigon? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK