I was here for a week so I have some good comments for you.
First the good: They had a breakfast buffet which was just ok. Cereals, hard-boiled eggs, muffins, bagels, oranges, apples & make-your-own waffles. A computer was available in the lobby 24/7. Cookies in the lobby at dinnertime. Mattress was satisfactory.
Now the bad: Room was dingy, carpet in the room & hallway was dirty. When I walked on it with my socks, they became almost black after walking around on it! Towels were changed if you put them on the floor & more than once I received dingy, yellow towels! The toilet seat was old & worn out-with permanently etched marks on it. I thought it was dirty but it wouldn't clean off. The sink would not drain. Every night, from 9 PM thru 12 midnight, trains were blowing past the hotel blaring their diesel horns.
I suggest you stay elsewhere as this place is not worth the money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Clean comfortable & affordable. Pool & Jacuzzi. All rooms have New pillow top Mattress's. fridge & Microwave in all rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn & Suites Tucson/Marana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn And Suites Tucson/Marana
- Days Inn & Suites Tucson/Marana Hotel Marana
- Days Inn Hotel Tucson
- Days Inn Tucson
- Tucson Days Inn