The Ritz-Carlton, Dove Mountain
US$ 92
US$ 161
US$ 139
ComfortInn
La Quinta Inn & Suites NW Tucson Marana(Tucson)(Great Value!)
US$ 81
Red Roof Inn Tucson North - Marana(Tucson)(Great Value!)
US$ 57
Best Western Gold Poppy Inn(Tucson)(Great Value!)
US$ 93
US$ 75
US$ 70
1,527 results
All reviewsgolf coursespa poolflute playerhiking trailspool staffcore restaurantlower poolranger stationkids poolfour seasonsmain restaurantself parksaguaro cactusbeautiful propertyplay golfresort feepool side
Reviewed 24 February 2012

The hotel is a five star facility from top to bottom. There's plenty to do for ages 3-90. My only minus was the rooms shower and water pressure.

Reviewed 19 February 2012

Second time here. First time was right after the hotel opened. I'm a big fan of the Ritz and have stayed at many of them. This location falls short of others. Food at the hotel is average at best, not very inspiring and sometimes not even warm.

Rooms are okay in size, the heating and cooling systems give off odd noises and that impacts light sleepers. Probably JWM quality and not the Ritz standard.

Service is good and the grounds are very nice. All in all....just not quite at the level commensurate with the brand.

1  Thank BTrun78
Reviewed 10 February 2012

This resort is one of the best in the country, I travel often and have high standards, this resort met them all! They have great rooms, great service, amazing property, free access to almost everything, great hiking trails, and great food!

There is only one thing I would change, the spa doesn't open till 10am and closes at 6pm! This made it hard to plan our day sometimes, we couldn't get treatments in the morning or night which is when we spend most of our time at the resort. Despite this one small thing I have to say this is the nicest Ritz I've ever stayed at! If your going to be in the area and don't want to stay at a hippy spa then come here!

Room Tip: I strongly recommend the canyon view as this is the best and affords you the most privacy!
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank kjve9876
Reviewed 9 February 2012

My husband and I traveled with two of our children from the Midwest for a golf vacation the end of January. The hotel, golf course, food and service were the best we have ever experienced. The Spa was very relaxing and professional.
We would recommend Dove Mountain to anyone without hesitation.
My son lost his cell phone on the golf course and they found it after we had already arrived home and mailed it to us.
Having grown up in Tucson I can say I will never stay anywhere else!
My husband is going back in March to golf.

Room Tip: Mountain Views with sunrise
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 February 2012

Nice setting. Nice hotel on the interior. But once again , the service quality of ritz Carlton pales compared to what it used to be. More and more I feel like it is just the Marriott with ritz prices. It is clear the Marriott has not maintained a proper separation with Thier high end brand.
Service is head nodding, backed up by nothing else. And frankly I do not expect to have to call to have my bathroom cleaned upon arrival. What a joke. And they did come to clean, and only did a partial job. There was still hair when they left in the tub - so my wife just passed on the bath. Ridiculous.

1  Thank colorblind123