All reviews wardrobe space bar staff next year snack bar menu food served in the restaurant turkish sauna great holiday customer relations manager loved the ice cream salad cross trainer turkey nice lad toasties king size vodka gin full length mirror
Reviewed 24 October 2018

We enjoyed our holiday on the whole. The room was fine and kept very clean. The staff mainly friendly. A special mention to Talat who was very hard working and kind. One day he escorted me back to our room with his umbrella as it was pouring down and he ensured I didn’t slip.
We enjoyed the food as there was always something we liked.
I wasn’t keen on the situation round the pool. People reserving beds at 6.30. I believe ,and not using them for hours..Annoying. Also the cushions on them had been wet every morning with the cold nights and this caused them to smell. This problem improved slightly when the maids took them in but not the problem of reserving them.
Also it was cold at night and there is nowhere comfy to sit near the bar. The lounge near the reception was almost in darkness and far from the bar. This said, me and my husband enjoyed it.

2  Thank Wen95
Telmessos S, Genel Müdür at Telmessos Select, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2018

Thank you very much for your nice comments. .I was so glad to read that you enjoyed your stay with us.. I will be passing on your comments to my team .

Reviewed 24 October 2018 via mobile

Spent two weeks here 3rd to 17th October and had a great relaxed holiday.
Arrived at midnight and given a sandwich and water was taken to our apartment and had single beds, because it was late we didnt say anything but went to reception in the morning and was given a room with a double bed no problem from staff at all.
You got a bad smell of sewage, from the hotel at nights which was pretty pungent at times especially when we had a storm!!

A lot of bad comments have been said about cleanliness, food, and staff but being honest the cleaners (who always smiled and said good morning) cleaned your rooms everyday with fresh towels. The hotel and grounds where kept to a good standard.
Food was a little basic but very edible indeed, i was craving some beef or pork but always seemed to be chicken or turkey but it was always fresh and hot, salad if you like salad was amazing and abundant.

Theres is a small pool (for kids maybe?) seems strange as this is a adult only hotel? Maybe this could be removed and filled in to make more room for sunbeds as this is a big problem with lack of sunbeds around the pool and the ones that are there, are packed very close together? As i say it was hard to get a sunbed after 8am and this was in October back end of season so could only imagine what it would be like in high season?

That is my only concern at this hotel as had a great relaxed time and for what you pay for two people all-inclusive was very good value indeed.

1  Thank goldee_72
Telmessos S, Genel Müdür at Telmessos Select, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2018

Dear Paul ;

thank you for sharing your opinion about our small pool and sunbeds area, we have reported your opinion to our hotel owners, they will be taking action.

We are so happy to serve you. we are expecting you as our returning guest.

Hope to host you again at our hotel.

Reviewed 22 October 2018

Reception good.
Room fairly small but very clean and tidy, and adequate for our purposes.
Outside bar: staff very friendly; free drinks were OK, but not as strong as we are used to.
Restaurant: good selection of food with good variety of dishes available. You wouldn't want to eat there all the time but its good, given the price!
Pool was clean and attractive, but hardly used. We didn't go in... just sat alongside.
Our holiday was towards the end of the season so the hotel was nearly empty - but we still found that the sunbeds were all reserved before breakfast!
Fitness room was tiny and dreadful - I went once for 5 minutes and didn't bother again. Only one treadmill and it was worn out and erratic. Only one cross-trainer which was broken and unusable.
Courtesy mini-bus to local beach was helpful, but we got the feeling that it was unlicenced and therefore probably uninsured... beware!
Most staff spoke good English, were very helpful and enjoyed a joke.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Andy N
Telmessos S, Genel Müdür at Telmessos Select, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2018

Reviewed 22 October 2018 via mobile

Sad to be leaving such a great hotel. Have had a great time. All the staff are so friendly, Ramazan makes great omelette and pancakes for breakfast. There is such a good choice of food for everyone. Great fun at the pool on the slides. Every where is so clean. Room's are well above the Turkish standard. Not much wardrobe space but you just double up on hangers. Will definitely be coming back again. The Burtons.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Telmessos S, Genel Müdür at Telmessos Select, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2018

Thank you very much for your nice comments Mr./ Mrs. Burtons .I was so glad to read that you enjoyed your stay with us.. I will be passing on your comments to my team .

Reviewed 21 October 2018 via mobile

Some people are ungrateful especially for the price they paid for this hotel .
Great value for money.
The food through out the day was plentifully.
You even had soup and bread available till 1am for thous who was still a bit hungry.
The staff where very friendly and help full when we booked we asked for double and got a twin by mistake in the morning we told reception and the room was changed straight away.
Would we stay here again absolutely !!

Pictures attached of the Salad area fresh everyday .