See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 January 2017 via mobile

Not been for a few years but I know it will be as fantastic as it was
And I will be back one day soon guys
Miss the area lots of happy memories with great friends
Lots of places to visit and enjoy too
Great entertainment and food

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank sharon88081
Reviewed 14 October 2016

Stayed here 5 years ago and went back in June still great 10 minutes walk to town waking home easy but 3 pound for taxi foods great in hotel clean fresh food rooms lovely on site shop 10/10 for our stay again market down street for all the cheep copy stuff . Pools good I was up at top pool more quiet so enjoy your time mind highly factor very hot but cool in three pool staff can't do anything more for you very lovey people
thankyou

Room tip: Top pool area fab
Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 5 August 2016 via mobile

Our second visit to this amazing all inclusive hotel.

Great location at the base of babadag mountain
And close to hisaranu and driving distance to Fethiye.

Great base for daily excursions or just stay by the pool and relax

We were a family of 5 with 2 adjoining rooms with 6 beds.

Very friendly staff who really wanted to ensure you had a great time.

Separate male and female pool

Amazing food available 4 times a day.

Yacoob the head chef took time out to make sure everyone was happy and would go out of his way to help.

Zaffar the maitre Dee made sure we didn't want for anything.

The hotel has been renovated since last year and the rooms are now much more upto date.

Sauna, jacuzzi,Turkish bath, tennis court and gym onsite.
This area was closed at times for private family use however this was not often during our 8 day stay.

No music or alcohol onsite as it is a halal hotel

There is a prayer room onsite and a local Musjid is about 5 min drive away for juma.

Highly recommended.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 27 July 2016 via mobile

Just rang this hotel for a quote for 5 of us, mum dad and 3 children but we asked for 2 rooms. The receptionist took the dates and then gave me a price of nearly double than what I could see online in front of me! I therefore challenged this and told him the prices I could see and he implied that I was lying or that the pricing is wrong on booking.com.

Then I went on asking about the facilities in the hotel and in a very rude tone of voice he asked that I called back tomorrow for anything else İ wanted to know when İ wanted to book at this moment because my check in date İ wanted to enter the hotel was 'tomorrow'. At this point İ was absolutely fuming and disappointed by something İ was so looking forward too, İ asked the gentleman his name and he insisted on not giving it to me and told me to go and book online and HUNG THE PHONE UP! Yes that's right, he just hung the phone up.

So please stay away from this place, it's such a shame as it looks like a decent resort for a short oludeniz break!!

But I'm still fuming!!

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
6  Thank derya g
Reviewed 17 March 2016

Had a fabulous holiday here with my partner in September 2014, we had originally asked for a room overlooking the main pool, when we arrived we were disappointed to find we had a room at the back of the hotel and due to our late arrival were going to ask the next morning to be moved, really glad we didn't now as the first thing to greet us when we awoke and stepped out onto the balcony was a stunning view of the mountains where we could sit and watch the early morning paragliders coming down off the mountain - amazing!
All the staff were wonderful and very friendly and the food was amazing (despite what some would have you believe) always wonderful variety and the chefs always outdid themselves with the food prepared (we stayed on a half board basis and ate in the hotel every night except one on an 11 night holiday!) the beds were very comfortable and the showers were great (always had hot water) free air conditioning in the rooms, bedding and towels were changed every day by the maids who always had a smile for you, grounds and pool area were lovely and had plenty of sun loungers. the hotel operated on a little card system for purchases at the bar and in the shop but always found the prices very reasonable and if you made sure to settle up every couple of days then you would not be letting yourself in for a shock at the end of your holiday. Hotel had a free bus service every day down to the beach but if you wanted to be out earlier than it left it was only a short walk into Hisaronu and the bus to Olu Deniz was only 3Tlr (about £1 at time of exchange).
There are quite steep hills around the area so may be challenging for anyone with mobility issues but taxis are cheap and plentiful, loads of great bars and restaurants to eat at not only in Hisaronu but also in Olu Deniz, trip to the Blue Lagoon is worth it but be prepared for the temperature change - we went in late Septemeber and although the temperature in Hisaronu was a pleasant 34c by the time you get down the hill to the Blue Lagoon the temperature was nudging 40c so make sure to slap on the suntan and hat!
All in all this was an amazing hotel and I would have no hesitation on recommending this to anyone. However I do have to say we were going to book at the hotel to return only to find the hotel is now a halal hotel and while I do not have a problem with it being an alcohol free hotel I was disappointed to learn I would have to be at a separate pool from my partner. Again absolutely amazing hotel and one I will never forget and if they change the rules I would have no hesitation to return.

Room tip: get a room at the back of the hotel overlooking the mountains
Date of stay: September 2015