“liz.g”

Ocean Blue High Class Hotel
Ranked #11 of 102 Hotels in Oludeniz
Reviewed 10 October 2016

hotel lovely rooms spotless food disgusting sick after eatin in the hotel first time 5 days in my room couldnt wait to get home family holiday runied with we had planned for a year we were a party of six three didnt eat the food as they didnt like the look of it and sister brother in law and myself thought we r here for 10 days half board so we will give it a try they were in their room for 4 days we all were sick stomach pains toilet issuses i wouldnt b goin back

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Liz G
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Ocean Blue High Class Hotel

Reviewed 6 October 2016

This was our 6th visit to Hisaronu and the 2nd at Ocean Blue and once again had a brilliant time. We were celebrating our 30th wedding anniversary and was pleasantly surprised to find a bottle of bubbly and fruit platter along with a hand written card welcoming us back, in our room on our arrival which was such a lovely touch. Nothing is too much trouble for the staff here and when I realised that I had left essential medication at home the manager Ali contacted the pharmacy and arranged for a driver to go and pick it up for me. The rooms are a decent size, modern and kept spotlessly clean as are all areas in the hotel and the added bonus of tea/coffee making facilities in the room was much appreciated. Staff are very friendly and take time to chat with you and the manager Ali would often be seen around the dining room at breakfast and also later at the pool area making sure everyone was ok. He is a credit to this hotel. We attended the Turkish night which was good value for money with plenty of choice of food which was included in the price. After staying at many other hotels in Hisaronu over the last 6 years we have found this to be the best. The location is great and just a minutes walk to bars and restaurants but once back at the hotel you can't hear any of the noise. I can highly recommend this hotel if you are planning on visiting Hisaronu. Special mention for Ali and Fatih who could not do enough to make our stay there an enjoyable one.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
OB-Mngmnt, Guest Relations Manager at Ocean Blue High Class Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2017

Dear Juleigh7,
Reading as like a lovely review is such a gorgeous pleasure to us, you should know.
Our all staffs are really a hard-working and polite people. We are very glad to have such as staffs.
You came to us 2 times that means a lot to us. We hope OceanBlue High Class Hotel is your home in Turkey.

Sincerely.
info@oceanbluehighclasshotel.com

Reviewed 6 October 2016

I'm a regular to this part of Turkey - 4 times in 2016 alone, but I have always stayed in Pine Hill and Pine Valley, or an apartment in previous years. I was visiting alone in August, meeting up with friends later on, so thought a central hotel with street lighting and close to the Hisaronu main strip would be good for me.

Communicating with Ali Tunc, the manager of the hotel, before I arrived was important to me. I had lots of questions as I was nervous about being alone. He couldn't have been any more helpful and accommodating. I even got a complimentary bottle of wine, presumably because I was so nervous haha!

On arriving at the hotel very early in the morning (about 2am) the receptionist quickly sorted the paperwork and helped me to my room with the cases. I was on the top floor (attic), which I preferred as you get a much better view of Babadag Mountain from there. The lift will get you there if you're no good with stairs.

Each night I had no problems with sleeping - it was so relaxing in my super clean and comforting room. The bed was a good size for two; you have bedside tables with drawers; a MASSIVE wardrobe with long drops for dresses or trousers; long-length mirror behind the bathroom door if you need to check your outfit out;

For the ladies: There is a vanity desk, mirror and stool. Good strength hair dryer (I always bring my own usually!). Lighting in both the bedroom and bathroom is superb for putting on your make up.

Never before have I been so excited about a power shower. It was an emotional experience having to drag myself out of it :) Towels supplied every day without fail. The cleaners do a fantastic job!

The veranda attached to your room as a table and two chairs. You will also have an amazing view, if moody Babadag Mountain doesn't decide to be cloudy :)

The pool was large and clean. Sunbeds/umbrellas comfortable and plentiful. Barmen always around to get you a drink or snack.

The hotel restaurant "Sapphire" is beautiful. Food is fresh, made to order and has a large variety - even for a fussy vegetarian like me! I can't really comment on the included breakfast as I was always out early for excursions, or couldn't bare to get myself out of the fluffy bed haha :)

Get yourself to the spa downstairs with Yilmaz. He does a range of spa treatments from Turkish bath to set packages (the small or full monty). It truly is Heaven. So spotlessly clean and comfortable - you are constantly given water or fruit tea to keep hydrated.

I would again like to say a massive thank you to Ali and his staff for making sure I was OK when I had a small illness (unrelated to the hotel or even being in Turkey at all!) I got superb room service, phone calls to check I was OK and an offer to go to the pharmacy for me.

You will not regret your stay here. I think I've found "the one" hotel for when I visit the area in future - teşekkür ederim!!

Room Tip: Try the spa downstairs, which can be booked directly through the hotel reception. Heaven on earth...
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Liverbird_Sazparella

Dear_Sazparella
Thank so much for this lovely feedback.
We are so happy that you enjoyed your holiday with us. All of our staff are really trying hard to make all of are guests comfortable in out hotel.
That is our main thing to make guests comfortable like there are at home.
No matter what we want guests to have a home in Turkey and we want to be their home.
Our SPA is fantasic and we mean fantasic. You will be in heaven having all the treaments.

Best Wishes
info@oceanbluehighclass.com

Reviewed 30 September 2016 via mobile

Just back from our 10 night stay at this hotel. Hotel was very nice, rooms were very clean. As for the food" well that's something else. We were with a party of six, the first morning we arranged to meet for breakfast or in this case not for breakfast this all consisted of turkish dishes, which of course we decided to leave and go out to eat. Are fist evening meal was just as bad so again we ate out. The second night we thought we would at least try something from the menu but my wife & i did not like the look of the meals on offer so we again went out for our evening meal while the other four stayed and ate from the menu on offer. The following morning three of the the four that ate from the menu fell ill with stomach pains after eating chicken on the bone, they remained in their bedroom for four & one for five days due to severe stomach pains and toilet issues. This totally ruined our family holiday that we had planned for a year. We had to eat out every single day and night at great expence. We had already paid for halfboard at this hotel. Hotel does not cater for british quests on their breakfast or evening meals, majority of food is turkish unless you are willing to pay for this from their menu. Two other people fell ill during our stay there. Will not be returning to this hotel again.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank john m
Reviewed 30 September 2016

Stayed in the Ocean Blue for 10 days B&B.
Not written any comments before but just needed to say what a great place to stay.
Staff and manager can't do enough for you if that's what you want ,we are happy left to our own devices and they made us very comfortable .
Lovely rooms v clean.
Great location.
Chances are we will go.

Room Tip: We had a room facing the road no problem but some may prefer a pool view a little quieter of a night...
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Richard A,
Thank you so much for this fantasic feedback it means a lot to use.
All of our staff are trying to do there best. İf you enjoyed your holiday at our hotel it is a pleasure for us.
We hope to see you in the future at our hotel.

Sincerely.