“Evening Out”

Cuisines: Turkish, International
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

I ate here twice and once on my own. Lovely meal with excellent friendly service. Well worth a visit.

Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

I ate here a couple of times after reading the reviews on here.
Absolutely fabulous food and great service. The prices were so reasonable, there were even some 3 course set meals for 30/40 tl! (£6.90/£9.20).
I am a solo traveller and felt very comfortable dining here.
The only negative was the poor choice of desserts.
Because of its location on the dolmus road it was quiet which is such a shame.

1  Thank Safari627209
Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

We have been to Swallows every time we have visited Olu Deniz as it has always been one of the best in the resort. What on earth has happened to it?? Should have known something was wrong as it was empty when we got there. Sat upstairs overlooking the street below, ordered drinks and meals from the helpful waiter, a good half of the menu was not priced up so was not available. We were then told that the choice of steamed veg with you meal was not available as they had no veg, starters came and mine was taken away before it was served, by the time it came back my wife had finished her Cheese Rolls, I had only ordered garlic mushrooms!! No explanation given for the delay. Starters were ok, but nothing special. I had ordered the lamb stir fry and my wife the chicken with orange sauce. The chicken was over cooked the orange sauce could have been anything, except orange sauce, bland and tasteless. The lamb was ok ish but again not much in the way of flavour. Needless to say we did not go back. I think Swallows has new owners, if this is correct they need to get themselves sorted out very quickly. Every time we passed Swallows it was empty and it will stay that way until the owners sort things out. Great shame.

Date of visit: August 2017
1  Thank trevoro884
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Been this restraunt a few times in the last few years, could not fault it! They do the most beautiful food, staff are also very friendly and welcoming too

1  Thank abbywatson
Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

Visited in August 17, to see what Swallows i is under new management. We were initially the only people there, that night. We were warmly welcomed and led to the upstairs balcony to be seated. No balloon bread but some slices of today bread with a tomato salsa on top, were offered before our starter. Our food was well presented on arrival.

We were impressed to be given special service, including a fresh rose from the owners garden, and complimentary liqueurs after dinner.

Many of the restaurants among the dolmus road are struggling sure to lack of passing trade. I would highly recommend trying them out, Swallows included.

Date of visit: August 2017