This was our first time in turkey and what a fabulous one it was! The hotel was beautiful the pools were wonderful the slides were great fun. Our room was extremely clean and had maid service everyday,clean pool towels every 3 days, balconys were small but you really won't use it (apart from drying your towels ) . We felt very safe and the staff made a real effort with us and the children. We made a lot of friends and they were all really impressed with the hotel and most were on there second visit . As for the prison cell comment, what a load of rubbish!! We really did have a fab time and will defiantly recommend to friends . Our children will talk about this experience for a long time.....especially the parasailing ,jet ski ,ringos,pools ,beach jetty,sun,all the drinks and cakes !!
The zoom bar was great too at 4pm you get cakes there, the cocktails are wonderful,and live music every night. The shops were a little expensive but on the plus they don't hassle you !
Entertainment in the day was plentiful and the professional shows were great.
Didn't use any kids clubs as I like to play with them all day so no comment on that!
Beach was clean and the bean bags on the jetty are great !
Main restaurant was our fav....lots of spicy things so watch out ...lol.....they sneak it in to unlikely things !
No bad tummys, but we were careful , brushed teeth in bottled water, cleaned fruit and examined all meat to make sure it was cooked!
The temp was about 33-38 so great time of year to go
Thanks to everybody at paloma grida village and spa , see you all soon xxxxx
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paloma Grida Village & Spa is in the middle of a natural wonder with over 100 bird species. Village owns sandy beach and palm shaded romantic gardens and offers spacious accommodations with balcony, five a la carte, one buffet service (total seven restaurants) and four bars that cater every taste and four outdoor, one heated indoor (total 5) swimming pools including water park and separate kids pool. Live music, live shows and disco club available for evening entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, HotelQuickly and EaseMyTrip so you can book your Paloma Grida Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paloma Grida Village And Spa
- Paloma Grida Village Belek
- Paloma Grida Village Hotel Belek
- Grida Village Belek