All reviews pools bars blue bar animation team min walk bbq area lovely hotel shuttle bus out of season small pool topped up daily every evening plenty of sunbeds ice cream main restaurant antalya cleaners hammam
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 April 2020

From USA.Wonderful Staff.All very kind.Wonderful food & service.Lovely Hotel,but I could not get a receipt for RECEIPT?
Very close to beach.
Bus into Antalya very convenient.
Shuttle to Airport.
Thanks for a wonderful week in January,
Lynn Diane Dixon

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 January 2020

We booked here after having Egypt holiday cancelled In the description of this hotel we felt it met our needs travelling with a 16 year old .
We arrived 20th December and quickly realised we were the only 3 English people in this hotel and it was this way for our entire 2 week stay ...
Firstly we thank the blue bar staff, animation team and the Iranians for making out holiday better .....
Now the truth this hotel does not cater for the English they speak very little English and even in summer months not many English people go..

The hotel itself is lovely and it’s a shame that everything else was a big disappointment.. This Hotel is Seasonal which means from 1st November to beginning of May most things close ... this means should you book during this time the pools, pools bars slides ,snack bars, a la carte restaurants, sun loungers, all activities, kids club , shuttle bus, beach, shops will be closed and not many excursions will be will available either.

The alcoholic all inclusive is very poor and very limited unless you get Ali to make you his specials !

This is NOT a beachfront hotel it’s a 8 minute walk to the beach which isn’t brilliant .

The food is terrible we had raw eggs despite they had allegedly been boiled for 8 minutes ... on another occasion we had raw chicken , this was brought to attention to operation manager who dealt with this by giving us fresh fruit and desserts in our room the following day ( guess this was way of apology)
Getting food at mealtimes is a battle in main restaurant ( this was only one open during out of season) the food is tasteless and cold if it’s even cooked at all . and this was out of season so god knows what it’s like in summer !
We actually ate out a few times at local take away which was amazing and very cheap ..
Staff will admit that they don’t eat at this hotel due to poor quality and standard of food.
This hotel also says it has an aqua park .... it doesn’t it has 3 slides which go into a small pool , there is then a large main pool and 1 small kids pool ( again these close November to May)
Guest relations are useless whatever you go and ask them they refer you to reception
There are shops about a 10/15 min walk away but again these close when season ends ..
the only activity that was available during our stay was the kids mini disco which was each evening 8.30pm to 8.45pm ( not exactly what a 16 year old wants)

There is a disco but this is only on from 10.30pm to 12.30.... we actually went to this every night but so did the kids from the mini disco .., not sure how that works when it’s for adults !! Maybe it’s different in summer months ..

We do all inclusive every year and been doing them for 10 years however this is the worst ever especially for food and lack variety of drinks .. it’s real shame as lovely hotel views not great quite rough looking area but they don’t cater for the English at any time of the year ...

Oh there are lots of cats around the hotel and you’ll be greated by dogs wherever you walk although friendly might want to consider this is you have phobia or are afraid of these .

Recommend Hamam and Turkish bath and the day trip to waterfalls that includes lunch and boat trip ..
The Spa in the hotel is also very good we had a full Hamam including massage lading 2 hours at a very good rate the guy on reception speak quite good English and very friendly .

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Sammymidsey
Guest R, Konuk İlişkileri Müdürü at Sensitive Premium Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2020

Dear Sammymidsey,

We would like to thank you in advance for your rating.

We are very sorry to see that we could not convince you of our hotel.

We hope, despite everything, you visit again our Hotel and that this time we can convince you from our hotel.

Reviewed 8 November 2019

I was there for one week at firs november. All thing here are in excellent quality. Reception are friendly and helpfully. they served foon and drinkly openly but have a special time . they have activities all night for kids after that for adults, that is a good location for relaxation and enjoys. Only negative point is position of hotel which is located far from city center Antalya,

Hope the manager can solve this by using the shuttle bus for transportation.

Thanks all of you sensitive

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Guest R, Konuk İlişkileri Müdürü at Sensitive Premium Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2020

Dear mohammad a,

Thank you for taking the time to rate our hotel.

We hope to welcome you and your loved ones back to our Sensitive premium resort.

Best regards,

Zeynep Tekirdağlıoğlu

Reviewed 25 October 2019

This has got to be the worst hotel I have ever stayed in, but because it was for work I had no choice, I did read up on all the reviews before I went which wasn't very good but I went with an open mind, I'm sorry but I've got to say I didn't appreciate the cleaners/ maids knocking on your door the tips, also the staff let themselves in and out your room whenever they feel like it without even knocking and giving you fair warning, the staff were very rude and very unhelpful, but I must say the man that filled our fridge was very polite even though he didn't do it everyday but he was polite when he did, as for the food it was very tasteless and very disappointing, the teacups and the the dinner plates had cracks and chips, ( cracks and chips Harbour bacteria for those that don't know ) the bar staff were very rude to, we did have the odd staff that was nice like a couple of the bell boys, as for management staff they was so rude so what do you expect from their staff, I must say I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone, but I will say the weather was outstanding and the hotel was clean, other than the Kitchen accessories , as for my work I support adult's with learning disabilities and this was their holiday for the year, so me and my other support worker made it as good as we could for them and that's all that really matters to me, but please if you read this have a little competition for other people, money is money at the end of the day and it's people like us that bring to your hotel, I wouldn't have given this place any stats, but all in all the hotel was clean,

Room tip: Can't say we was facing out onto the road
Date of stay: October 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank Familyholiday26

Dear Mrs D Murray

We would like to thank you in advance for your evaluation.

We are very sorry to see that we could not convince you of our hotel.

We Hope in spite of everything that you visit again and that this time we can convince you of our hotel.

Reviewed 13 October 2019

Again, raw eggs being served for breakfast actually not sure that the chef that continuously under cooks eggs understands how dangerous it is.. nothing more to say. The food isn’t great at all we are spending money outside the hotel to eat as there is nothing that us or the kids will eat. Such a shame I’m counting down the days till I go home.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
5  Thank anita P

Dear Anita P.

We would like to thank you in advance for your evaluation.